PDA

View Full Version : Will both Barr and Baldwin break records for their parties?

Jeremy
11-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Vote in the poll! :)

I think they both will thanks to that congressman from Texas. What was his name again?

MRoCkEd
11-04-2008, 05:51 PM
nice thread title LOLZLZOZLZOZLOZZL

Jeremy
11-04-2008, 05:53 PM
nice thread title LOLZLZOZLZOZLOZZL

ooops

gah what the heck D:

edit: fixed

Xenophage
11-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Barr hasn't energized the libertarian base AT ALL. He's alienated much of it, and on top of that he hasn't made any real effort to reach out to conservatives. How could he break records? I fully expect him to get more votes than the last several candidates, but I would be surprised indeed if he got over a million total.

Baldwin will benefit from the Paul endorsement BIG. He'll not only break CP voting records, he'll probably quintuple them.

Jeremy
11-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Barr hasn't energized the libertarian base AT ALL. He's alienated much of it, and on top of that he hasn't made any real effort to reach out to conservatives. How could he break records? I fully expect him to get more votes than the last several candidates, but I would be surprised indeed if he got over a million total.

Baldwin will benefit from the Paul endorsement BIG. He'll not only break CP voting records, he'll probably quintuple them.

But remember that most Ron Paul supporters don't go to RPF or care/know that Barr didn't show up at his press release... I'm sure Barr will do well.

SimpleName
11-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Vote in the poll! :)

I think they both will thanks to that congressman from Texas. What was his name again?

Awesome signature. GARY JOHNSON 2012!!!