PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the login at C4L?

nimo
11-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I have tried for 2 months to get a password. Now that I have actually obtained a password 2 months later. I try to log in and it logs me in the redirects me to my profile I assume then instantly logs me out on the page switch.

What the heck is going on over there??? How can I be a productive contributer if they can't even get the basic log in right?

Sooooooooooooo Frustrated!!!

I did search the forums here, but the search design for this software is not exactly top notch.

Someone please fill me in on this problem. :mad: :confused: :p :(

mudhoney
11-04-2008, 05:26 PM
They appear to have some authentication issues to work out. One thing that I've done that helps solve the problem of getting logged out between pages is to leave the site and clear my browser's cache.

nimo
11-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Thanks! It brought me one step closer.

Malakai
11-04-2008, 05:49 PM
I registered for C4L when it first started, read and try to act on all emails ect, and I have never managed to figure out how to log in haha.

Matt Collins
11-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Yeah, trying to keep logged in there is obnoxious

thewolf7=1976
11-16-2008, 02:05 AM
Any updates on this? I registered about a week ago. My user name shows up under my district, but I have yet to receive the log in info. This is a pretty big problem.

hotbrownsauce
11-17-2008, 09:10 AM
I too wondered if other people had this problem. I'm sure others have mentioned it to C4L and hopefully it will be fixed.

Matt Hawes
11-17-2008, 02:41 PM
If you're having log-in or receiving password problems, can you write andrew@campaignforliberty.com? He's taking care of a bunch of these.

Sorry for the problems. A lot of them have been resolved but there's still some annoyances.

LibertyEagle
11-17-2008, 02:48 PM
If you're having log-in or receiving password problems, can you write andrew@campaignforliberty.com? He's taking care of a bunch of these.

Sorry for the problems. A lot of them have been resolved but there's still some annoyances.

Thank you, Matt. :)