PDA

View Full Version : I feel CLEAN today.

WRellim
11-04-2008, 04:35 PM
I was able to cast my vote for Baldwin!

PLUS... there were three local races I was able to vote for LIBERTARIANS (and thus against the incumbents!)

The only Republican (and indeed the only incumbent) that I voted for ... is a man I know personally -- and who is a TRUE "conservative" and a budget cutting "predator" in my state assembly.

In short, I voted ONLY for people whose beliefs match my own.

So... once again, I feel CLEAN and will be able to sleep with a clear conscience.

RadioDJforPaul
11-04-2008, 04:45 PM
I am 100% with you. Its amazing how great I felt leaving the polling place!

GOOD LUCK CHUCK!

Michigan11
11-04-2008, 04:54 PM
I am with you guys, I also voted for Chuck Baldwin.

Note: Can't do write-ins on the ballot they had otherwise I would have wrote in Ron Paul.

I voted out every incumbent, and wherever it was possible I voted for the libertarian candidates.

I also voted for Scotty Bowman (Libertarian for U.S. Senator) that worked hard to elect Ron Paul in the primaries. I hope he does well.

Thank you to all of you fellow patriots for not voting for one of the evil bastards -- Congrats and may we soon turn this country back to the ideas of the founders!

AbolishTheGovt
11-04-2008, 04:56 PM
I was PROUD to cast my vote for Chuck Baldwin. Felt almost as good as casting my first primary vote for Ron Paul. :D

Magsec
11-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Yea I had to write in Baldwin but all's well. I voted for the GOP Representative just because I want the Dem. scum who voted for the bailout out of his chair.

WRellim
11-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Yea I had to write in Baldwin but all's well. I voted for the GOP Representative just because I want the Dem. scum who voted for the bailout out of his chair.

I thought I was going to have to hold my nose and vote for a Democrat in order to protest against my Ass-Clown Congressman about the Bailout... but then, low and behold, there was a Libertarian candidate on the ballot for that slot... YAY!

(Btw there was no chance for the Dem to win in this district, plus the R outgunned him 10:1 moneywise; so "strategerically" it didn't matter -- but I'm hoping the Libertarian takes a few ounces of blood from him.)

AJ Antimony
11-04-2008, 05:49 PM
That's nice. I feel like I'm living in Nazi Germany.

muh_roads
11-04-2008, 05:50 PM
The woman and I are both off to go vote for Baldwin as well.