PDA

View Full Version : I'm going out to vote in a few min

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-04-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm voting Constitution party for presidency, rest of the positions as republican. However my township commitee has 2 republicans running for it and I can't stand them, they aren't republican at all. there's 2 democrats and one democrat I can tolerate (he has a history of responsible spending) but the other is the ex mayor and a jerk. any ideas what I should do? this is my first time voting in a presidential election, I can just leave this field blank right? (i'm supposed to vote for 2)

Dorfsmith
11-04-2008, 02:17 PM
You can leave as much as you want blank.

I voted for:

2 Libertarians
3 Democrats
3 Republicans

Since I didn't care for anybody except the Libertarian for Congress, I voted against Incumbents for the most part.

UtahApocalypse
11-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Read This First:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=166527

ShowMeLiberty
11-04-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm voting Constitution party for presidency, rest of the positions as republican. However my township commitee has 2 republicans running for it and I can't stand them, they aren't republican at all. there's 2 democrats and one democrat I can tolerate (he has a history of responsible spending) but the other is the ex mayor and a jerk. any ideas what I should do? this is my first time voting in a presidential election, I can just leave this field blank right? (i'm supposed to vote for 2)

In Missouri, you may leave items blank and your ballot will be counted for the items that you did vote. I don't know for sure if it is the same everywhere, but I think it is. You could ask the poll worker when you get there.

Pete
11-04-2008, 02:52 PM
I'm voting for:

Chuck Baldwin
1 Independent
1 Libertarian
2 Democrats
10 Republicans
3 blanks because I cannot stand either candidate

Waiting for the wife to come home, then we'll hit the polls. :)