PDA

View Full Version : GOPStrawPolls.com drops Ron Paul?

karmavsdogma
09-07-2007, 06:41 PM
I may not be the first to notice this, but I just looked over at GOPStrawPolls.com and noticed that Ron Paul is no longer listed as an option there. Last time I saw (before they dropped him and apparently reset all the numbers) He was leading by quite a wide margin. What's funny is they still list him on the page as a Republican candidate, with a link to his candidate page, but they took him out of the poll. I have searched the entire site and have not found who actually moderates/maintains the site. It's a shame on the one hand. On the other, it shows exactly how scared ANY political institution (right or left) is afraid of the message Ron Paul is bringing to America. I guess we're all doing something right, if they have to react with such childish, inappropriate, and ineffective tactics as these. Out of sight doesn't mean out of mind for America in this day and age.

Nefertiti
09-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Did some research. These are the owners:
http://www.margolismedia.org/

karmavsdogma
09-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the info. I shouldn't have been so surprised.

JayDee
09-11-2007, 07:03 PM
They put the poll up to see who people want to win.. and since RON PAUL of all people cant possibly win and his followers are nothing but spammers, they dropped him.

Massive support for an unknown or "fringe" candidate = impossible in some peoples minds.

Honestly I don't know how we are going to get over that.