PDA

View Full Version : Need php programming and website design help

cbc58
11-04-2008, 01:54 PM
I've been working on putting together a localized group buying/trading system and need someone with php experience to help smooth out the rough edges. It is essentially pieced together using some existing programs that I found/purchased and what is needed is to make everything feel more integrated.

Once this is setup it can be duplicated for use in any area.

If you can help please contact me. Tks.

DamianTV
11-05-2008, 05:10 AM
It might be helpful to have a few public questions so everyone can read the answers.

Such as, do you do you plan on charging for redistribution?

MySql experience?

PHP usually indicates having php experience but its not always the case, as people can have just flat php experience but not database experience at the same time...

Can you elaborate a little?

(I am a PHP developer)

cbc58
11-05-2008, 04:59 PM
tks for responding.

ideally it would be free distribution but realistically there may be a small fee to cover costs and keep track of everything. this would entail more then just giving people the code - it would be adding them to an existing system/framework.

the various software packages that I've found use php and what I'm hoping to do is tie them together so that they all interact like one. this probably means both page coding and database coding.

hope that helps. please send me a PM for more info or if you have any more questions please ask. tks.