PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it funny to see all the sheep running around?

muh_roads
11-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Isn't it funny to see all the sheep & lemmings running around like their heads are cut off? People are taking off work to go "rock teh voteZ ZOMG!!1" Driving under overpasses, internet & TV media...It is so crazy today.

I really have nothing to add. I'm just thankful Ron Paul was able to wake me up. I can't believe I used to be just like one of these people. What a bunch of fools.

I can't wait till this crap is over.

eOs
11-04-2008, 01:00 PM
I don't think it's funny at all.

hopeforamerica
11-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Not funny at all, just sad and scary. Is it still Halloween?

FindLiberty
11-04-2008, 01:03 PM
High turn out now means higher 3rd party pettition sig requirments in 2010!

Oh goodie.

Sheep running to worship golden calf and praise the state - we are DOOMED.

SnappleLlama
11-04-2008, 01:04 PM
I can't stand the smugness in the air here at work. It all seems to be coming from the Obama people, because the McCain people just seem scared.

muh_roads
11-04-2008, 01:06 PM
I can't stand the smugness in the air here at work. It all seems to be coming from the Obama people, because the McCain people just seem scared.

You'll be able to laugh at them when they realize Obama is not going to give them all the free stuff they wanted. By 2010-2012 we'll see democrat voters feel betrayed the same way republicans feel betrayed by Bush.

SnappleLlama
11-04-2008, 01:07 PM
You'll be able to laugh at them when they realize Obama is not going to give them all the free stuff they wanted. By 2010-2012 we'll see democrat voters feel betrayed the same way republicans feel betrayed by Bush.

Yes, but....two years is such a long wait! ;)

Jeremy
11-04-2008, 01:09 PM
I think it's funny :Dl

Anti Federalist
11-04-2008, 01:09 PM

No they won't, they'll defend it all tooth and nail.

You watch.:mad:

muh_roads
11-04-2008, 01:10 PM

There always will be sheeple...just like there are still republicans that defend Bush...but enough angst coming out of both sides might make people wake up a bit more and join forces. Not that I think there will be enough for a 3rd party to win the presidency, but I think we might see a 3rd party victory at some point in our lives now.

SnappleLlama
11-04-2008, 01:13 PM

I kinda get this feeling, as well.

it's funny...Two very polite Obama supporters came to my apartment a few days ago and wanted to talk about how great Obama was. I told them that I was concerned that Obama doesn't really want to pull our troops home, that he would just move them from Iraq into another country like Afghanistan. One of the guys actually said (and this is pretty much word-for-word): "If that man [Obama] handed me a gun and told me to go fight, I wouldn't even question him, because I know he wouldn't send me to war without a good reason."

Speaking with brainwashed people is so depressing. The Obama fans are unlike any other cult I've ever seen. I highly doubt they'd ever find fault with His Holiness.

Anti Federalist
11-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Snapple Llama wrote:

"If that man [Obama] handed me a gun and told me to go fight, I wouldn't even question him, because I know he wouldn't send me to war without a good reason."

Good God, we are so truly fucked.

PatriotOne
11-04-2008, 01:31 PM
One of the guys actually said (and this is pretty much word-for-word): "If that man [Obama] handed me a gun and told me to go fight, I wouldn't even question him, because I know he wouldn't send me to war without a good reason."

Ummmm, okay, that would not be such a bad thing for us. Less lemmings to vote in 2012 :p Survival of the fittest!

nullvalu
11-04-2008, 01:33 PM
it makes me sick, honestly. yesterday I had to talk a co-worker, who i thought was pretty intelligent - out of voting for Obama because he had watched his infomercial, and was convinced that redistribution of wealth is patriotic and should be a government function. i couldn't believe my ears! why are people so god damn naive!?

dirknb@hotmail.com
11-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Heads the Elite win, tails we lose. So sad that all those millions think there is a choice. It's like having a gun to your head and getting to choose which of the two puppets gets to pull the trigger.

paulitics
11-04-2008, 01:45 PM
I kinda get this feeling, as well.

it's funny...Two very polite Obama supporters came to my apartment a few days ago and wanted to talk about how great Obama was. I told them that I was concerned that Obama doesn't really want to pull our troops home, that he would just move them from Iraq into another country like Afghanistan. One of the guys actually said (and this is pretty much word-for-word): "If that man [Obama] handed me a gun and told me to go fight, I wouldn't even question him, because I know he wouldn't send me to war without a good reason."

Speaking with brainwashed people is so depressing. The Obama fans are unlike any other cult I've ever seen. I highly doubt they'd ever find fault with His Holiness.

That is scary as hell.

SnappleLlama
11-04-2008, 01:46 PM
That is scary as hell.

And it's all true :(

I was speechless. They wouldn't even question him. :eek: