PDA

View Full Version : Do u just type in Ron Paul?

johnnyv8
11-04-2008, 09:53 AM
hey guys, I'm going to vote for Dr. Paul 2day, and I was just wondering do I just type in Ron Paul and thats it?

Also I got a "fishy" email from Ron Paul saying to support Scott Garret, the email it self is weird and when I look into him, he doesnt seem that "Ron Paul" like to me. Any one else get this email I c&p below?

Dear Friend,

As Americans head to the polls for this historic election, I want to ask for your support for a fellow supporter of Liberty, Representative Scott Garrett.

I need my friend Scott Garrett in Congress with me to vote against big government and the further erosion of our Constitutional rights. Scott recently voted with me against the massive taxpayer-funded bailout of Wall Street and has stood with me so many issues over the years.

Tomorrow promises to be a tough day for supporters of liberty, and big government forces threaten to further their influence in Washington. Scott Garrett needs your help. Please support him in any way you feel comfortable, and most importantly, make sure to get to the polls and vote.

In Liberty,

Ron Paul

Lucid American
11-04-2008, 09:57 AM
You can't write in in all states.

In GA, however, you selected the "write in" choice on the touch screen, then typed in Paul's name.

johnnyv8
11-04-2008, 10:00 AM
there is a "personal choice" section that says "write-in" (New Jersey). I just want 2 make sure typing Ron Paul good enough, not Cong Ron Paul or something a long those lines.