PDA

View Full Version : Good grief people

afmatt
11-04-2008, 07:24 AM
The following is SATIRE(ish)

I voted for Obama

DEATH to the traitor! String him up and kick him out he is not welcome here!

I voted for McCain

Have you forgotten how they TREATED us? OMFG how could you? You're an idiot! Get out and don't come back!

End Satire

The above is the general reaction I've been seeing for the few people who have the guts to admit here that they voted for McBama in this election.

Shame on us.

We all (ok most of us) claim to believe in the FREEDOMS that are laid out for us as a people. Those that have chosen to vote for McBama are using their RIGHT to vote for whoever they please. You may disagree with them, you may hate their choice but in the end it was their choice to make, so back off, take a deep breath and relax and cut them some slack.

Plus - we're pretty much screwed either way...

EDIT - for the record I wrote in Ron Paul

acptulsa
11-04-2008, 07:33 AM
Nobody says they have no right. Many do, however, wonder what part of the status quo of inflation, robbery, debt, theft, corporate welfare, unsustainability, graft, deception, continual global warfare, death, dismemberment, spying, secret prosecution, persecution, unaccountability, manipulation and general un-Americanism they really want to support.

Anti Federalist
11-04-2008, 07:35 AM
No slack here, no quarter, no mercy for the "wobblies".

You're looking in the wrong place.

Might as well have spit right in my eye after all the work and money everybody has put in over the last year or more supporting the good Dr.

Yeah, they can do what they want, it's a sort of freedom I suppose.

I have the freedom to call 'em out for the treasonous rascals they are.

Fuck 'em.

Sidewindor
11-04-2008, 07:40 AM
I am happy to report that I could not bubble in McCain or Obama.

I can't describe how dejected I was that I could not write in Ron Paul (and have it count in my state).

I took Dr. Paul's advice and threw my vote to Chuck Baldwin. :)

Truth Warrior
11-04-2008, 07:42 AM
No slack here, no quarter, no mercy for the "wobblies".

You're looking in the wrong place.

Might as well have spit right in my eye after all the work and money everybody has put in over the last year or more supporting the good Dr.

Yeah, they can do what they want, it's a sort of freedom I suppose.

I have the freedom to call 'em out for the treasonous rascals they are.

Fuck 'em.

I'm Truth Warrior, and I fully endorse the preceding message.

;)

Elwar
11-04-2008, 07:44 AM
Satire is not allowed here. Get out you traitor.

afmatt
11-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Satire is not allowed here. Get out you traitor.

Haha - nice one :D

ProBlue33
11-04-2008, 07:47 AM
The following is SATIRE(ish)

DEATH to the traitor! String him up and kick him out he is not welcome here!

Have you forgotten how they TREATED us? OMFG how could you? You're an idiot! Get out and don't come back!

End Satire

The above is the general reaction I've been seeing for the few people who have the guts to admit here that they voted for McBama in this election.

Shame on us.

We all (ok most of us) claim to believe in the FREEDOMS that are laid out for us as a people. Those that have chosen to vote for McBama are using their RIGHT to vote for whoever they please. You may disagree with them, you may hate their choice but in the end it was their choice to make, so back off, take a deep breath and relax and cut them some slack.

Plus - we're pretty much screwed either way...

I agree 100%. We should not be calling all the senior members of RPF traitors for exercising there right to vote for whomever they choose be it McCain or Obama.

I strongly disagree with Ron Paul supporters that vote for McCain/Palin but they aren't traitors, maybe stupid lol, but not traitors.

Nobody is a traitor that votes, and everybody has the right to change their minds.