PDA

View Full Version : Is MSM preparing to cut Ron out of debates?

max
09-07-2007, 05:44 PM
There's no question that MSM is pumping life into Huckabee and McCain at the expense of Rudy, Romney, and Fred. What's the motive for resurrecting the fading McCain and suddenly promoting Huckster to "top tier"?...Thats exactly what happened this week.

There has to be a motive.

I hope I'm wrong about this...but if we arrive at a point with 5 candidates at 15-20% each...and RP is under 10%....will they "winnow the field" using the 10% cutoff?

MSM: "Sorry..but at some point we had to make a cut. We have 5 guys in double digits and your guy isn't one of them. 10% is a fair benchmark. Don't say we're picking on RP...cause we also cut out Tancredo, Hunter and Brownback. You dont hear them complaining."

What's to stop MSM from pulling this shit?

richard1984
09-07-2007, 05:46 PM
My fist! :mad:

Corydoras
09-07-2007, 05:46 PM
There's no question that MSM is pumping life into Huckabee and McCain at the expense of Rudy, Romney, and Fred. What's the motive for resurrecting the fading McCain and suddenly promoting Huckster to 2nd tier?

To keep the Republicans from settling on a single candidate and hand the election to the Dems.

max
09-07-2007, 05:49 PM
To keep the Republicans from settling on a single candidate and hand the election to the Dems.

In the end...theyd have to settle on one anyway..

all i know..is we need to get RP up to 10% asap

jj111
09-07-2007, 05:52 PM
The best way is to go out and convince others in your Meetup group to flyer, rally sign, and freeway blog as many people as you can.

BLS
09-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Ha Ha Ha....if they tried to nix him now, there would be a GIANT nationwide uproar, and it would awaken the sheep. They would start to go..wait a minute, why are you hiding the only guy saying something different?!

No way it happens. They'll just continue to bash him.
But ultimately, they will lose, and I think they are starting to see the writing on the wall.

Mani
09-07-2007, 05:53 PM
MSM WILL NOT cut Ron Paul out, if Ron Paul is rolling in dough! They will WANT A PIECE OF IT! With TV ad revenue they could get and such they'll keep him around.

We need to GIVE! GIVE! GIVE!

We only have 3 weeks left to give and make Ron Paul's numbers TOP TIER! They will NOT cut him if his numbers are HUGE.

We did good last quarter but now we need the WOW factor. It's up to us!

richard1984
09-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Ha Ha Ha....if they tried to nix him now, there would be a GIANT nationwide uproar, and it would awaken the sheep. They would start to go..wait a minute, why are you hiding the only guy saying something different?!

But ultimately, they will lose, and I think they are starting to see the writing on the wall.

I agree. The elitist shits have dug themselves into a hole. They WILL fail.
And it's really funny!

max
09-07-2007, 05:57 PM

who would tell the sheep of the outrage that just happened? Meetup groups???

Ron Paul? (who would be blacked out)

Most people still havent heard of him...so the "uproar" would be a tempest in a teapot.

This is a relaistic scenario...there will be a cut coming..and if "polls" are the criteria...this is a plausible scenario.

RP needs to start spending some of that cash on a few national ads like Fred did. We are still in "who is Ron Paul" stage and we are vulnerable until the name recognition goes up and the polls hit 10%

misconstrued
09-07-2007, 05:58 PM
I'd suggest donating at least a week before the end of the month to be sure you're included in the tally. I know that my last donation and donations made in the last few days by relatives were not counted in last quarter's tally.

max
09-07-2007, 05:59 PM
DONE!

Thank you very much for your donation of $30.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T24823-90190201

Colleen
09-07-2007, 06:00 PM
I think they aren't that stupid, but ya never know?

max
09-07-2007, 06:01 PM
I think they aren't that stupid, but ya never know?

Never underestimate these bastards...

If they can blow a presidents brains out in broad daylight and cover it up...something like this would be a minor operation....

let's keep donating!

jj111
09-07-2007, 06:02 PM

Don't put anything past the mainstream media. The price of liberty is eternal vigilance.

Mani
09-07-2007, 06:03 PM
I'd suggest donating at least a week before the end of the month to be sure you're included in the tally. I know that my last donation and donations made in the last few days by relatives were not counted in last quarter's tally.

Great point! Don't wait until the 29th or 30th to make your donation. DO IT NOW!

Or if you get paid on the 15th or at the end of each week, do it then! Don't wait!

We have to make some sacrifices and donate as much as possible, if we wait until the 4th quarter, it's too late!

The election goes into HIGH GEAR starting OCT, NOV, DEC, JAN! He needs a huge bank account NOW to cover the next 4 months of MASSIVE campaigning.

This is also the last opportunity for a big MEDIA SPLASH to announce earnings on Oct 15th!

dude58677
09-07-2007, 07:41 PM
who would tell the sheep of the outrage that just happened? Meetup groups???

Ron Paul? (who would be blacked out)

Most people still havent heard of him...so the "uproar" would be a tempest in a teapot.

This is a relaistic scenario...there will be a cut coming..and if "polls" are the criteria...this is a plausible scenario.

RP needs to start spending some of that cash on a few national ads like Fred did. We are still in "who is Ron Paul" stage and we are vulnerable until the name recognition goes up and the polls hit 10%

There was an uproar over the Michigan Republican Party when they tried to remove Paul from the debates.

The media cannot exclude people from debates as they do not run the debates. The New Hampshire Republican Party ran the last debate. Fox just broadcast it. Your worrying too much.

Original_Intent
09-07-2007, 07:51 PM
MSM WILL NOT cut Ron Paul out, if Ron Paul is rolling in dough! They will WANT A PIECE OF IT! With TV ad revenue they could get and such they'll keep him around.

We need to GIVE! GIVE! GIVE!

We only have 3 weeks left to give and make Ron Paul's numbers TOP TIER! They will NOT cut him if his numbers are HUGE.

We did good last quarter but now we need the WOW factor. It's up to us!

I disagree.

Even if RP had 10 mill and spent it all on MSM, that is literally a pittance in the game that is being played. IF RP had 100 mill and there was a way they could cut him without causing blood in the streets I believe they would cut him out without blinking.

yaz
09-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 07:56 PM
I agree with Max.

We need to pour it on right now. Donate all we can afford to donate to the campaign. And get out in the trenches right now and start handing out campaign literature to real humans. We have got to make him a household name, so he gets up there in the polls. It's going to take more than sign wavings. They need information.

C'mon folks. Let's do it.