PDA

View Full Version : Utter Bullsh-t

nodope0695
11-04-2008, 06:13 AM
CNN just needs to get it over with and change it's name to ONN (Obama News Network).

They're talking about him as if he's already won...and almost totally ignoring McCain, the same way they did Ron Paul during the primaries. I'm not defending McCain, but the bias is just sickening...I actually heaved a little of my breakfast!

CNN = Obama Whores:mad:

Truth Warrior
11-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Owned by Ted Turner who very publicly donated a BILLION to the ( Rothschild ) UN, what more do you really need to know? :rolleyes:

werdd
11-04-2008, 06:45 AM
fox is going to be my coverage for the night, atleast i can stomach 5% of what they say. CNN has pundits that are totally pulling for obama, and are not ashamed to hide it. Don Lemon comes to mind.

vodalian
11-04-2008, 06:50 AM
The Project for Excellence in Journalism has concluded that the media as a whole has supported Obama over McCain, even fox is included in this total. It's more than obvious that the media is controlled, so if Obama is such a threat to the status quo, why would the controlled media support him? The answer is, he is not a threat, in fact, he is EXACTLY what they want.

constitutional
11-04-2008, 07:03 AM
Just because you are white and you don't vote for Obama, you might be a racist according to CNN.

FindLiberty
11-04-2008, 07:13 AM
The TV remains OFF for me. I won't be looking for any YouTube coverage either.

They might as well reveal their true colours now, cause indeed it's an Obamanation.

Elwar
11-04-2008, 07:16 AM
I remember the last couple of presidential elections they tend to totally skip over the Libertarian Party results...they show Dem, Rep then show the Constitution Party and Green Party and whatever party Nader or Perot are in that year.

Even though the LP tends to come in third every time.

Anti Federalist
11-04-2008, 07:19 AM
The Project for Excellence in Journalism has concluded that the media as a whole has supported Obama over McCain, even fox is included in this total. It's more than obvious that the media is controlled, so if Obama is such a threat to the status quo, why would the controlled media support him? The answer is, he is not a threat, in fact, he is EXACTLY what they want.

QFT FTW

It is not "liberal", it is not "conservative" it is "state".

24 Hours - All Government All The Time

Truth Warrior
11-04-2008, 08:21 AM
"Reform cannot be achieved by a well-intentioned leader who recruits his followers from the very people whose moral confusion is the cause of the disorder." - Socrates

:cool: quote. I like. :) Snagged it. ;)

Big wheel just keeps on turnin', there IS nothing new under the Sun. :(

max
11-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Owned by Ted Turner who very publicly donated a BILLION to the ( Rothschild ) UN, what more do you really need to know? :rolleyes:

Ted Turner lost control of CNN years ago...

CNN is owned by Time Warner now......Jerry Levin and Walt Isaacson (Zionists) run the show now

acptulsa
11-04-2008, 08:31 AM
Let them show their bias and be happy about it. My theory is that every time they show that they're shills it drives three more people away from them and into the arms of the internet.

That said, remember that not so long ago the MSM wasn't all owned by the same five corporations. It wasn't perfect, but it was better than it is today. Anyone willing to pledge their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor to the cause of Net Neutrality? Sounds silly, but it is vital!

Anti Federalist
11-04-2008, 08:33 AM
:cool: quote. I like. :) Snagged it. ;)

Big wheel just keeps on turnin', there IS nothing new under the Sun. :(

Welcome.;)

So-Crates FTW.;)

"Meet the new boss, just the same as the old boss..."

Truth Warrior
11-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Ted Turner lost control of CNN years ago...

CNN is owned by Time Warner now......Jerry Levin and Walt Isaacson (Zionists) run the show now You are correct. I obviously just had another senior moment brain fart there again. :eek:

Defrag time. :D

tonesforjonesbones
11-04-2008, 08:39 AM
PLEASE cancel your cable tv! I cancelled mine after the media tanked Ron Paul. If millions of people cancel cable...the New World Order media shills won't have any ratings..and they will SToP electing our presidents! This is the only way..PLEASE watch this guy for truth..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvc0tYG_YpA

Truth Warrior
11-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Welcome.;)

So-Crates FTW.;)

"Meet the new boss, just the same as the old boss..."

I sure hope "FTW" isn't the abbreviation of what just first springs into my mind. :D

Zera
11-04-2008, 09:15 AM
I rather watch CNN over FOX or MSNBC. FOX is just neocon shit, MSNBC is just Liberal shit. CNN is leaning much closer to Liberal shit, but I've noticed they do tend to at least show that McCain has a chance... Like change their whole electoral map in order to give him some bizarre scenario to win.

Revolution9
11-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Just because you are white and you don't vote for Obama, you might be a racist according to CNN.

And when the slick, well dressed drug dealer approaches me with offers of his charms to make my evening entertaining, and fully knowing I will wake up in a ditch, broke with a bad headache and I refuse I am racist as well. Being originally from Canada I find this race crap here a load of prevaricating hogwash. I refuse to feel guilt for being of the Celtic race. I suggest those dissing "whitey" get rid of their BMW, their Volvo, their iPod, their stereo, their electricity and all the other stuff "white" guys made. The they can stand in the woods, naked and wait for a cow to walk by and get struck by lightning so they can down a burger...medium rare.

Yer Pal
Whtey

nodope0695
11-04-2008, 09:31 AM
And when the slick, well dressed drug dealer approaches me with offers of his charms to make my evening entertaining, and fully knowing I will wake up in a ditch, broke with a bad headache and I refuse I am racist as well. Being originally from Canada I find this race crap here a load of prevaricating hogwash. I refuse to feel guilt for being of the Celtic race. I suggest those dissing "whitey" get rid of their BMW, their Volvo, their iPod, their stereo, their electricity and all the other stuff "white" guys made. The they can stand in the woods, naked and wait for a cow to walk by and get struck by lightning so they can down a burger...medium rare.

Yer Pal
Whtey

Yeah!

Anti Federalist
11-04-2008, 09:53 AM

Yer Pal
Whtey

Nice to see you back Randy.

Revolution9
11-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Nice to see you back Randy.

Where else can i dis these clowns and their shill voters and get kudos for it. The rest of the country is brainwashed, drycleaned AND hung out to dry. They didn't miss a beat. During the whole campaign season I can say that I have imbibed about four minutes of whizbangos bullshit routine. I attempted to but I have a major aversion to high faluting BS.

A WOMAN IN A HOT AIR BALLOON REALIZES SHE IS LOST…

She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below.

She shouts to him, 'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a Friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am.'

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, 'You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.0 9 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, 'You must be supporting Ron Paul!'

'I am,' replies the man. 'How did you know?'

'Well,' answers the balloonist, 'everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me.

The man smiles and responds, 'You must be for Obama.'

'I am,' replies the balloonist. 'How did you know?'

'Well,' says the man, 'You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault.'

Best Regards
Randy