PDA

View Full Version : so who is going to vote today?

xstraightedge4ronpaulx
11-04-2008, 03:57 AM
I am being tempted to sell myself to the Obama camp, just to keep McCain out of power..

or I might just not vote...

any thoughts?

The00viper
11-04-2008, 04:40 AM
I'm going to write in Ron Paul.

Regardless of who you vote for President, you should still go vote for the other positions with knowledge about the people. As a rule of thumb, vote for the non-incumbants - everyone must go - with exceptions such as Ron Paul, or if the challenger is a full-blown neocon or nutcase.

Kludge
11-04-2008, 04:43 AM
Vote for your local candidates, a straight Libertarian ticket at least if you're unfamiliar...

Presidential race is hopeless no matter how it swings.

metalmike06
11-04-2008, 05:29 AM
Baldwin will be on the ballot in my state.

I wouldn't vote Obama. If I was forced to choose I'd say McCain is a lesser evil. Though I think he is as disastrous on foreign policy as Obama is on domestic policies.

micahnelson
11-04-2008, 05:30 AM
Vote against incumbents if you're not sure.

nodope0695
11-04-2008, 05:33 AM
I am being tempted to sell myself to the Obama camp, just to keep McCain out of power..

or I might just not vote...

any thoughts?

Should be thinking the other way around....Obama is FAR MORE DANGEROUS than McCain.... www.obamacrimes.com (http://www.obamacrimes.com)

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do either....I'm on the fence. Wondering about just abstaining on the POTUS section, and voting against the congressmen and senators who voted for the bailout.