PDA

View Full Version : Obama (Muslim or Christian...?!)

reduen
11-04-2008, 01:09 AM
I know that this is Ron Paul Forums and that this post is not really in the right place by any means. But........

Some of you Mclame lovers in here are just so blatantly racist and/or at the very least just lame indeed. Not to mention so stupid it is shameful...! (Like father like son I guess.) Do you honestly not hear how stupid your hatred sounds...?

First you say, "oh my god, Obama is a Muslim and we cannot put one of them in office. He will destroy our nation...!" then you all turn right around and say "oh my god, did you hear what Obama's Radical American Hating Christian Pastor/Mentor has been saying? How can we put such a man in office? How dare anyone vote for someone who feels that way about our country? "

I mean come on folks, which is it? Is he going to strap a bomb to himself and blow up the White House? or Is he going to get in office and push his colorful Christian buddies radical agenda...?

Which is it really El Rushbosos......? At least just pick one and go with it....:rolleyes:

I will be voting for Baldwin of course but since I can’t have the good Dr. and Baldwin has no chance, (unfortunately) I would love to see a black man in the White House (White House) myself….

Grimnir Wotansvolk
11-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Oh no, not the big bad muslims?!

Where have we seen this sort of thing before?

http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/images/225px-is_this_tomorrow.jpg

http://npgraphicdesign.com/myphotos/posterstoo/propaganda/Wipe%20Out%20Murdering%20Japs.jpg

http://www.100megspop3.com/bark/Propaganda4.jpg

Those who fail to grasp history are doomed to repeat it. And America gets a big fat collective F.

jbuttell
11-04-2008, 01:41 AM
I know that this is Ron Paul Forums and that this post is not really in the right place by any means. But........

Some of you Mclame lovers in here are just so blatantly racist and/or at the very least just lame indeed. Not to mention so stupid it is shameful...! (Like father like son I guess.) Do you honestly not hear how stupid your hatred sounds...?

First you say, "oh my god, Obama is a Muslim and we cannot put one of them in office. He will destroy our nation...!" then you all turn right around and say "oh my god, did you hear what Obama's Radical American Hating Christian Pastor/Mentor has been saying? How can we put such a man in office? How dare anyone vote for someone who feels that way about our country? "

I mean come on folks, which is it? Is he going to strap a bomb to himself and blow up the White House? or Is he going to get in office and push his colorful Christian buddies radical agenda...?

Which is it really El Rushbosos......? At least just pick one and go with it....:rolleyes:

I will be voting for Baldwin of course but since I can’t have the good Dr. and Baldwin has no chance, (unfortunately) I would love to see a black man in the White House (White House) myself….

Some of those McCain supporters may be stupid, but no more so than this thread.

vodalian
11-04-2008, 01:43 AM
Both Obama and McCain supporters aren't very bright.

mport1
11-04-2008, 01:58 AM
Why should a man's religion matter?

reduen
11-04-2008, 02:35 AM
Some of those McCain supporters may be stupid, but no more so than this thread.

Yuck yuck.... Not everone cun be as whiddy and cleverer as you there pardner!

nodope0695
11-04-2008, 03:17 AM
Barack Hussain Obama is:

1. Black Liberation Marxist
2. Closet Islamist
3. Cristian only in name
4. Bill Ayers collegue
5. Hater of Constitutional restraints
6. Unable to prove his NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP, as is required by the Constitution
7. Has a history of throwing his own family under the bus for his own political aspirations.
8. Going to push legislation to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
9. The list can go on, and on, and on....

Also:

1. Slimey
2. Liar
3. Forked tongue
3. Evil
4. Dangerous to freedom

BeFranklin
11-04-2008, 03:29 AM
Black muslims like Farakan (who calls Obama the one) and black christian racists are frequently aligned, so there is no contradiction. Just in the major city area I grew up in, I'm aware of a black racist preacher sharing his pulpit with the nation of islam. They share one thing in common, so there is no contradiction - they are both racists.

Hitler rose to power because no one would believe the things about him were true because they were so bad, but they were. Hitler would just say "these are the lies of my political enemies". And they really were making furnature and soap out of jews and gassing them to death. Another thing in common with the racist preachers and black muslims - Hitler was a racist.

painter4Ron Paul
11-04-2008, 04:04 AM
please quit spinning this bullcrap...its old and who cares anyway. bush is a born again and look at the evil he created.

nodope0695
11-04-2008, 04:11 AM
please quit spinning this bullcrap...its old and who cares anyway. bush is a born again and look at the evil he created.

WTF are you doing here???? Bush is no born-again. He's a christian only when trying to pander to the evangelical right. Beware the false prophet. Who's spinning what? Obama is a certified Marxist. Not because of what we're saying, but because of WHAT OBAMA HIMSELF IS SAYING!!!!!!:mad:

nodope0695
11-04-2008, 04:18 AM
Black muslims like Farakan (who calls Obama the one) and black christian racists are frequently aligned, so there is no contradiction. Just in the major city area I grew up in, I'm aware of a black racist preacher sharing his pulpit with the nation of islam. They share one thing in common, so there is no contradiction - they are both racists.

Hitler rose to power because no one would believe the things about him were true because they were so bad, but they were. Hitler would just say "these are the lies of my political enemies". And they really were making furnature and soap out of jews and gassing them to death. Another thing in common with the racist preachers and black muslims - Hitler was a racist.

+1

What better thing to have in common than to hate whitey...Black Liberation Fascism/Marxism is the true religion of racist preachers like Obama's paster, and folks like Farakan, and niether has anything to do with God or Allah. They are the domestic enemies, along with the media who support them, and the politicians who fall in behind them.

painter4Ron Paul
11-04-2008, 04:19 AM
he is no muslim...u must be a mcrage supporter. what are you doing here.:eek:

damien88
11-05-2008, 08:42 AM
You Christians and your loving of one another to the point of hating anyone else is hilarious.I don't like Obama but how damn long are you going to spout the he's a non-American/Muslim/black nationalist crap.