PDA

View Full Version : We should all vote Republican everytime because:

Cleaner44
11-03-2008, 10:49 PM
We should all vote Republican everytime because:

Republicans protect our borders and don't let millions upon millions of illegals immigrants invade our country, some of which could be terrorists.

Republicans protect our tax dollars by stopping all subsidies to farmers, foreign dictators and corporations.

Republicans have made it a priority to break our addiction from foreign oil ever since taking control of Congress in 1996.

Republicans protect our money by fighting inflation and keeping the dollar strong.

Republicans will only deploy our troops in matters that are crucial to our National Defense and will never allow our troops to die for Israel, corporations or profits.

Republicans understand the difference between Sunni Muslims, such as the 9/11 terrorists from Saudi Arabia and their enemy, Shiite Muslims, such as the overwhelming majority of Muslims in Iran.

Republicans are consistent in the efforts to protect life, whether it is babies, citizens of Iraq or criminals here in the United States.

Republicans stand against the redistribution of our wealth through bailouts.

Republicans protect our rights as listed in the Constitution, from our right to bear arms and including our right to privacy from such things as illegal wire taps.

Republicans know that we must have a strong state and that only by curbing freedoms can we remain free.

Republicans would never allow taxes to remain high on Gasoline if they could have a majority in Congress.

Republicans would never rewrite the Constitution and they would never ignore what is already written.

Republicans understand that even one terrorist crossing our border illegally would be one to many.

Republicans will protect my marriage which is near complete failure due to all of the homosexuals that have move into my neighborhood.

Why would anyone ever vote non-Republican when it is so un-American.

pacelli
11-04-2008, 12:33 AM
We should all vote Republican everytime because:

Republicans protect our borders and don't let millions upon millions of illegals immigrants invade our country, some of which could be terrorists.

Republicans protect our tax dollars by stopping all subsidies to farmers, foreign dictators and corporations.

Republicans have made it a priority to break our addiction from foreign oil ever since taking control of Congress in 1996.

Republicans protect our money by fighting inflation and keeping the dollar strong.

Republicans will only deploy our troops in matters that are crucial to our National Defense and will never allow our troops to die for Israel, corporations or profits.

Republicans understand the difference between Sunni Muslims, such as the 9/11 terrorists from Saudi Arabia and their enemy, Shiite Muslims, such as the overwhelming majority of Muslims in Iran.

Republicans are consistent in the efforts to protect life, whether it is babies, citizens of Iraq or criminals here in the United States.

Republicans stand against the redistribution of our wealth through bailouts.

Republicans protect our rights as listed in the Constitution, from our right to bear arms and including our right to privacy from such things as illegal wire taps.

Republicans know that we must have a strong state and that only by curbing freedoms can we remain free.

Republicans would never allow taxes to remain high on Gasoline if they could have a majority in Congress.

Republicans would never rewrite the Constitution and they would never ignore what is already written.

Republicans understand that even one terrorist crossing our border illegally would be one to many.

Republicans will protect my marriage which is near complete failure due to all of the homosexuals that have move into my neighborhood.

Why would anyone ever vote non-Republican when it is so un-American.

By their fruits, you shall know them.

anaconda
11-04-2008, 12:41 AM
You're a true inspiration. I'm gonna switch my vote to McCain!

Zera
11-04-2008, 12:42 AM
You're completely right. Remember how much the party respected ol' Paul earlier in the year? Me too! Let's all swear complete allegiance to the Grand Ol' Party!

penfold25
11-04-2008, 06:24 AM
cant these mccain supports just leave, this is ron paul forum not a mccain forum. We will NEVER forget the primaries, the disgusting media coverage and treatment. We will never forget the last 8 years. The money wasted on wars, loss of liberties. Why would anyone vote for more of the same. The campaign for liberty is to change the party from the bottom up. I hope the GOP loses and hoping it is reformed in 4 more years

Cleaner44
11-04-2008, 07:36 AM
I thought the satirical nature of this post was obvious but some of you may have missed it...

Let me be clear, FUCK MCCAIN!