PDA

View Full Version : That Ignorant Piece Of Scum Mathews Again

MsDoodahs
09-07-2007, 03:57 PM
He just said the only candidate in the race who has only had one wife is Mitt.

Anyone have his email or MSNBC tee vee's phone number handy.

I HATE that asshole, I always get angry when I watch hardball.

max
09-07-2007, 04:02 PM
matthews was press scertary for for House Speaker and far out lefty...Tip Oneal

just like stefanopolus was Clintons press secratary...

and Wolf Blitzer was AIPACs press secrtary

the government and media are one in the same mafia

MsDoodahs
09-07-2007, 04:05 PM
I know, I know.

I just really hate Mathews. I have no idea why.

Shink
09-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Because he knows the truth, lets some slip by mistake occasionally, and then piles on the BS.

Spike Kojima
09-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Hes that ass who "Oh God"ed Dr. Paul at the debate in the Reagon libarary right ?

MsDoodahs
09-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Yeah, that's him.

I don't have such a strong reaction to most of them, but Mathews, I just get this super strong hate sense in my gut when he's on.

max
09-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Because he knows the truth, lets some slip by mistake occasionally, and then piles on the BS.

Exactly! The MO of the con man is to gain your trust before sticking it up your ass.

Also beware of Keith Olberman

Hurricane Bruiser
Matthews has also said about Ron Paul that "I like that guy"

max
Yeah, that's him.

I don't have such a strong reaction to most of them, but Mathews, I just get this super strong hate sense in my gut when he's on.

woman's intution about these things is like military grade radar.

Matthews is pure scum

Shink
09-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Exactly! The MO of the con man is to gain your trust before sticking it up your ass.

Also beware of Keith Olberman

Yeah, I like watching Keith sometimes, mainly for strongly criticizing (correctly so) the Bush administration and neocons, but whenever he starts trumpeting up Democrats, I get disgusted. 'Anti-amnesty is really just hating brown people,' soon as I saw that, I lost a lot of respect for him.

However, MSNBC is the closest thing we have to a 'friend' from Old Media, thanks to Tucker and Pat and Joe Scarborough.

angelatc
09-07-2007, 04:16 PM
He just said the only candidate in the race who has only had one wife is Mitt.

Anyone have his email or MSNBC tee vee's phone number handy.

I HATE that asshole, I always get angry when I watch hardball.

That's not true in any sense of the word.

Huckster is still on #1, as is Brownback, Tancredo, Hunter.....and of course Ron Paul.

are you sure there wasn't a Mormon joke buried in there somewhere?

MsDoodahs
09-07-2007, 04:18 PM
If he said any joking comment after, I didn't hear it. I was hollering at the television. :o

1000-points-of-fright
09-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Yeah, I like watching Keith sometimes, mainly for strongly criticizing (correctly so) the Bush administration and neocons, but whenever he starts trumpeting up Democrats, I get disgusted. 'Anti-amnesty is really just hating brown people,' soon as I saw that, I lost a lot of respect for him.

I can't give Keith any credibility until he comes up with his own sign-off line. Goodnight and Good Luck my ass. Seen any movies lately Keith? Maybe one directed by George Clooney?

Edward R. Murrow you're not.

Bob Cochran
09-07-2007, 04:49 PM
I'm with you. I can't help the urge I feel to punch him in the mouth when he's running it .

stevedasbach
09-07-2007, 05:47 PM
I can't give Keith any credibility until he comes up with his own sign-off line. Goodnight and Good Luck my ass. Seen any movies lately Keith? Maybe one directed by George Clooney?

Edward R. Murrow you're not.

In fairness to Keith, I was watching the night he first used the line - he did credit Murrow. As I recall, that was when he began really challenging the Bush administration.

richard1984
09-07-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm with you. I can't help the urge I feel to punch him in the mouth when he's running it .

The only thing that makes me think twice about wanting to punch him in the mouth is the fact that when he gets to running it, he gets to drooling all over it. Have you noticed that? He salivates all over himself--at the sound of his own voice. It's disgusting....