PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

sirachman
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
This is going to sound quite possibly dumb. However I was reading this over on wikipedia:

"After the Volker Fund collapsed, I got a grant from the Lilly Endowment to do a history of the U.S., which I worked on from 1962-66. The original idea was to take the regular facts and put a libertarian assessment on everything. But once I started to work on it, I found many facts that had been left out, like tax rebellions. So it got longer and longer. It turned into the five-volume Conceived in Liberty, covering the Colonial period to the Constitution. I don't like to completely chart out my research in advance. I go step by step and it always seems to get longer than anticipated. After Arlington House published volume four, they went out of business. Volume five, on the Constitution, was written in longhand and no one can read my handwriting." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conceived_in_Liberty

And I was wondering, is there really a 5th volume, or was this a joke. If not, does anyone know if it is available?