PDA

View Full Version : If you vote for McCain THIS is what you represent!

Menthol Patch
11-03-2008, 04:20 PM
If you vote for McCain you instantly will represent....

The US Patriot Act
The continued War in Iraq
The continued "War on Terror"
The continuation of the IRS and Income Tax
The continuation of huge government spending.
The abomination of the bailout.
The scam that is social security.
The war on freedom that is the, "War on Drugs."
The continued destruction of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

That's right, if you vote for McCain you are saying that you support all of the above!

You will NOT be able to complain if the USA ends up in a war against IRAN.

You will NOT be able to complain if the income tax goes up 90%.

You will NOT be able to complain if the "War on Drugs" expands to the "War on Coffee."

You will not EVER be able to complain about BIG GOVERNMENT ever again!

Also, you better never complain that the USA is in massive debt, because McCain supported the bailout!

EndTheFed
11-03-2008, 04:22 PM
If you vote for McCain you instantly will represent....

The US Patriot Act
The continued War in Iraq
The continued "War on Terror"
The continuation of the IRS and Income Tax
The continuation of huge government spending.
The abomination of the bailout.
The scam that is social security.
The war on freedom that is the, "War on Drugs."
The continued destruction of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

That's right, if you vote for McCain you are saying that you support all of the above!

You will NOT be able to complain if the USA ends up in a war against IRAN.

You will NOT be able to complain if the income tax goes up 90%.

You will NOT be able to complain if the "War on Drugs" expands to the "War on Coffee."

You will not EVER be able to complain about BIG GOVERNMENT ever again!

Also, you better never complain that the USA is in massive debt, because McCain supported the bailout!

Hmmm and just what do you represent if you vote for obama...?

MusoSpuso
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
who here is actually considering voting for McCain??? If any Ron Paul/Liberty minded individual even considered it I'd be incredibly surprised. And confused. And I'd laugh hysterically.

Menthol Patch
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
If you vote for Obama you represent big government.

I'm trying to say that no one should vote for McCain or Obama.

EndTheFed
11-03-2008, 04:25 PM
who here is actually considering voting for McCain??? If any Ron Paul/Liberty minded individual even considered it I'd be incredibly surprised. And confused. And I'd laugh hysterically.

I'm voting for McCain...

hillbilly123069
11-03-2008, 04:25 PM
If either 1 is elected we will stay on the fast track to a government controlled society.

Menthol Patch
11-03-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm voting for McCain...

Then I hope you have no problem if he drafts every person in your family and sends them to fight the upcoming war with Iran.

JoshLowry
11-03-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm voting for McCain and Obama. Two times.

.Tom
11-03-2008, 04:29 PM
McBama are both for big gov. I'm writing in Ron Paul. :)

LibertyEagle
11-03-2008, 04:30 PM
I'll be SO glad when this election is OVER.

free.alive
11-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Well Menthol Patch, while your characterization of a person who for whatever reason votes for Obama as merely being a person who supports big government, well compared to your definition of the individual inner positions of the McCain supporter, that doesn't sound so bad at all.

I read Lew Rockwell every day. I think Raimondo is great! However, I wonder if the only reason these guys and others characterize McCain as worse than Obama is because McCain is the offender (supposedly) on the right. Or is it that we just haven't been Obamunized enough to see what sort of animal he really is?

I'm starting to think its really the latter.

free.alive
11-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Liberty Eagle, I couldn't agree more. In fact, everyone I talk to all over WA is saying the same thing. It's become an obstacle, and we're not sure if there will be any drastic difference in either result.

It's become a huge distraction from all we could accomplish, but the state has told us when we can and can't make important decisions. In one way or another, all of us will be encouraging them and giving them some level of consent tomorrow.

The bastards!

Menthol Patch
11-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Well Menthol Patch, while your characterization of a person who for whatever reason votes for Obama as merely being a person who supports big government, well compared to your definition of the individual inner positions of the McCain supporter, that doesn't sound so bad at all.

I read Lew Rockwell every day. I think Raimondo is great! However, I wonder if the only reason these guys and others characterize McCain as worse than Obama is because McCain is the offender (supposedly) on the right. Or is it that we just haven't been Obamunized enough to see what sort of animal he really is?

I'm starting to think its really the latter.

Obama is an absolute monster just like McCain.

My point is that it is absolutely wrong to vote for the lesser of two evils.

EndTheFed
11-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Obama is an absolute monster just like McCain.

My point is that it is absolutely wrong to vote for the lesser of two evils.

No it isnt..... if it is less evil it is less evil...

end of story...

heavenlyboy34
11-03-2008, 04:36 PM
OP,

You forgot amnesty for illegals and that he wants more. :eek: (funny how that's one thing the neocons always ragged on him about till they dubbed him emperor-now they're eerily silent about it)

heavenlyboy34
11-03-2008, 04:39 PM
No it isnt..... if it is less evil it is less evil...

end of story...

is too! dem evil=repub evil :mad: