11-03-2008, 04:13 PM
ya, obama killed his grandma

siiiigh... conspiracy theorists ._.

KevinR
11-03-2008, 04:18 PM
So Obama's Grandmother has passed away from "cancer"

Same Grandmother that made the statements about him being born in Kenya

/tin foil hat

This is a bit eerie though, I predicted that his "trip" to Hawaii would result in both his grandmothers death, and the confirmation of his birth certificate.

dannno
11-03-2008, 04:23 PM
ya, obama killed his grandma

siiiigh... conspiracy theorists ._.

Nobody said Obama killed his grandma.

That's like saying Bush flew the remote control planes into the towers himself. Bush might not even know 9/11 was an inside job.. but I'll bet Cheney does.

wizardwatson
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Great, now if I don't vote for him I'm a racist, AND an asshole.

I wonder if he'll cry on tv today.

CurtisLow
11-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Nobody said Obama killed his grandma.

Obama killed his grandma!!! :D

dannno
11-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Wait, didn't his grandma "toot" just die? Isn't she the Hawaiian grandma? Isn't the Kenyan Grandma a different one?

jkm1864
11-03-2008, 04:30 PM
This is a really sad moment in his life. We might not like the mans opinions but he is still a human being. You know it really saddens me to see people make fun of this because its really sad. I might not like the man but the last thing I am going to do is make fun of him. As a matter of fact I regret not spendig enough time with my grand mother before she died and I am assuming He is feeling the same way right now.

nbhadja
11-03-2008, 04:34 PM
This is a really sad moment in his life. We might not like the mans opinions but he is still a human being. You know it really saddens me to see people make fun of this because its really sad. I might not like the man but the last thing I am going to do is make fun of him. As a matter of fact I regret not spendig enough time with my grand mother before she died and I am assuming He is feeling the same way right now.

He is a fucking piece of shit who wants to murder millions of innocent people In Iran and Pakistan, along with the million or so that died in the war he supported in Iraq.

Why doesn't he think about the countless grandmothers his foreign policy that he votes for kills?

pacelli
11-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Wait, didn't his grandma "toot" just die? Isn't she the Hawaiian grandma? Isn't the Kenyan Grandma a different one?

That's correct. There are many people here who are reporting inaccurate information.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/ffximage/2008/11/04/250grandma_wideweb__470x336,0.jpg

Barack Obama's grandmother Madelyn Dunham, whose death was announced today on the eve of the US presidential election, was the rock on which the Democrat built his life and his stunning political career.

Dunham, who died aged 86 in Obama's native Hawaii, had been in fragile health, suffering from osteoporosis and cancer. Her health had further deteriorated after she recently broke her hip.

Sensing her life was ebbing away, the Democratic nominee took the highly unusual step of leaving the White House trail to race to her bedside for a few hours in late October.

"It is with great sadness that we announce that our grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, has died peacefully after a battle with cancer,'' Obama said in a joint statement today with his sister Maya Soetoro-Ng.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/articles/2008/11/04/1225560779248.html

Anti Federalist
11-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Great, now if I don't vote for him I'm a racist, AND an asshole.

I wonder if he'll cry on tv today.

http://www.theinterpretersfriend.com/misc/humr/laugh.gif

tonesforjonesbones
11-03-2008, 04:53 PM
That is SAD. tones

robert4rp08
11-03-2008, 05:01 PM
/sympathy_vote

Freedom 4 all
11-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Be human beings, this is horribly sad. She didn't even get to see her grandson become president.

BeFranklin
11-03-2008, 05:19 PM