PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC street interviewee fail.

Kludge
11-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Just a minute ago... Reporter interviewed a young-ish white man with a bit of a lisp.

"Who are you voting for?"

"Obama"

"Okay, and why is that?"

"I just umm... think he's got it together and umm... I just think that McCain is angry and y'know? ... ... And I question his choice for vice -- umm... vice presi --"

"And it should be noted that the polls show Ohio is in a statistical dead heat."

Cleaner44
11-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Just a minute ago... Reporter interviewed a young-ish white man with a bit of a lisp.

"Who are you voting for?"

"Obama"

"Okay, and why is that?"

"I just umm... think he's got it together and umm... I just think that McCain is angry and y'know? ... ... And I question his choice for vice -- umm... vice presi --"

"And it should be noted that the polls show Ohio is in a statistical dead heat."

I saw one where a woman said she was voting for McCain because Obama's middle name is Hussein. People are just stupid, what can you do?

It's a shame more people won't take just a little time away from sitcoms to learn about the state of the union and the looters running for public office.

zach
11-03-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm not voting for McCain because his middle name is Sydney.

pebcak
11-03-2008, 02:54 PM

Yes, we've got to keep those damn Australians out of this country. Terrorists!

ghengis86
11-03-2008, 03:07 PM

Third one's the (c)harm!

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

PatriotOne
11-03-2008, 03:31 PM
"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

Hahaha...true dat.