PDA

View Full Version : Why this privacy advocate supports Barr

Bradley in DC
11-03-2008, 11:18 AM
http://thirdpartywatch.com/2008/11/03/4064/

Todd
11-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Bob Barr is the right man to implement Dr. Paul’s agenda.

Dr. Paul should have endorsed him then.

I'll be voting Baldwin tomorrow.

Chester Copperpot
11-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Im kind of inclined to believe Barr is a CIA plant like Alex Jones said.. I didnt originally, but time after time Barr seems to purposefully fuck up his own campaign.. Im not so sure Barr is that dumb.

I will probably be voting for Baldwin too, as he has Ron Paul's endorsement

Aratus
11-03-2008, 11:40 AM
although mckinney and nader are also out there,
its looking like bob barr will be doing well in ohio!
chuck baldwin may run again in 2012! i'm hoping
that bob barr does well in swing states, and likewise
chuck baldwin does well in red + blue states! nader
might get a few more votes from obama if he once again
uses the adjective "corperate" loudly! even so... obama
has an edge. voting bob barr is a halfway decent option!

JosephTheLibertarian
11-03-2008, 11:42 AM
I'm going to laugh when the Baldwin receives less votes than he got in 2004. ha ha ha. CP is not on the Texas and California ballots, the two states they did best in 2004.

Todd
11-03-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm going to laugh when the Baldwin receives less votes than he got in 2004. ha ha ha. CP is not on the Texas and California ballots, the two states they did best in 2004.

It really doesn't matter to me. I simply believe Baldwin better represents what Paul stood for. He stood by him thick and thin during the campaign and was one of the best advocates. There's no perfect candidate, and certainly not everything Baldwin says everyone will agree with....but his principles are true to Paul's cause.....
and I'm sure we can agree that any third party vote is simply better than the two Non-options the major parties have offered us.