PDA

View Full Version : vote no to the "poop tax".

CurtisLow
11-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Hello all
As you go out to vote
Respectfully ask you to vote No on Rendell's 400 Billion dollar bond
issue for sewage and pipeline water. number one the tax subsidized
extension of water pipelines is bad for many small businesses owned by
2nd and 3rd generation well drillers and people who provide quality
water on those wells like me.

Remember the taxpayers of Pa have to pay that bond back with interest.
It is another tax. It also creates corporate welfare for huge corporate
interests such a French owned Vivindi and US corporations like Penn
American Water.
It encourages them to run pipeline water to small areas of say 10 to 12
homes at great expense.

But the final reason is because there is already 800 million in the
budget for sewage upgrades and suddenly "Slick Eddie Rendell" needed
another 400 million.

So please vote no to the "poop tax".

Please pass this on

humanic
11-04-2008, 11:56 AM
I'm voting "N-O". Fucking Rendell.

Pennsylvania
11-07-2008, 09:18 AM
I voted no. Too bad we got stomped on this one. :mad:

SnappleLlama
11-07-2008, 09:23 AM
I also voted "no." :(

brandon
11-07-2008, 09:25 AM
I voted no as well

2orb
11-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Voted no.

pahs1994
11-10-2008, 12:04 AM
I remember reading the word "spending" and immediatly pressed "NO" on the screen

kathy88
11-10-2008, 02:17 PM
No one I know voted for this piece of shit (pun intended) yet it passed. Odd.

CurtisLow
11-15-2008, 04:50 PM
I voted no.. Hack job? I wonder where Renell borrowed the money from? The Federal Reserve? :mad:

PitViper
02-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Hi all,

I am in the commercial excavation business, we get a lot of this sanitary work, and even though it benefits me, I don’t agree with it.:(

The Entire Townships we put sanitary through are already self sufficient with cisterns, there is no need for what we are doing, the money goes to Plastic companies (for the miles of plastic pipe), gravel companies, heavy machinery companies, fuel companies predominantly. Then a huge pumping and processing plant has to be erected and maintained! All of this when it was fine before we ever got there.

Then we did my own township and I got the new bill I never had to pay and saw what this is doing to people:

$44 base fee PLUS $8 per 1000 gallons!!! What!:eek::mad:

Sanitary utility is the easiest utility to install and maintain and has the simplest infrastructure . . . this is my HIGHEST utility bill!!!!

From the word GO, this is nothing but taxpayer money funneled to big business. Atop that setting up another “Income” for the state.

BULL!:mad:

If you refuse to tap in, they put a LEAN against your property! America the Free eh?

BTW this brings to mind some other construction corruption . . . I'll post a new thread.

thanks for tolerating my venting!:o

Roxi
02-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Also check out Herion Company, they are popping up all over the country. They are a government contracted water and sewage pipeline company. There is one in the tiny town where I grew up, They use a different nearby town for their address. The facility is hidden, you can only see a brick wall with the name Herion on it and the biggest american flag i have ever seen in my life. Ill try to get a pic next time i go to my moms.