PDA

View Full Version : It's all just a distraction

Working Poor
11-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Science has proven that there are things happening with the magnetic force of the earth, the poles are shifting the planet is changing. Some scientist have even been reading and deciphering the ancient tablets and have read about a planet that has a 3 thousand some odd years revolution that collides with our solar system. I think I read that Ron Paul knows something about this.

I have been reading about all of this for some time and have known about the polar shifts for over 30 years. All the talk about global warming, politics, war, gay marriage abortion,economic collapse, and ect is just a distraction to keep us thinking all this crap means something.

Many of us here have read about the Bilderberg group and the Illuminati. From what I can grasp these groups are preparing for a huge global catastrophe and are building underground bunkers.

I want to say to you all is look to your humanity and your faith in God. Your connection to your fellow human beings is what's important. Love your families and your neighbors and know what your own personal BS is so you can get over it. People with rigid minds will perish the fastest...

zach
11-03-2008, 08:19 AM
I like the way you think. :D

tmosley
11-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Not much happens when the poles reverse except that compass needles point the other way, and there is a bit more space radiation than normal for a few years. We might have some pretty bad satellite problems, but that's about the worst of it.

Working Poor
11-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Not much happens when the poles reverse except that compass needles point the other way, and there is a bit more space radiation than normal for a few years. We might have some pretty bad satellite problems, but that's about the worst of it.

I think it will cause some earthquakes and volcanic activity as well among other things

John E
11-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Wouldn't the poles shifting cause an EM inteference that could possibly take down our computer networks?

micahnelson
11-03-2008, 11:05 AM
This is why we can't have nice things.

Working Poor
11-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Wouldn't the poles shifting cause an EM inteference that could possibly take down our computer networks?

I think that will be the last of our worries.

A couple of more tsunamis, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions and a lot of folks might not be too worried about computers any more.

Take care of your families and friends and neighbors

sevin
11-03-2008, 11:22 AM
lmfao