PDA

View Full Version : My Ron Paul day:

wgadget
09-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Today not only did I wear my Ron Paul t-shirt to work, but a photographer from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution came out to take pictures of me and the ballet company. I'm so glad I wore the shirt.

Then, when I went to lunch at Arby's (still wearing the shirt, of course), I asked the cashier if he knew who Ron Paul is, and he surprisingly said yes. I handed him a liberty card anyway, he started reading it, the yelled over to the manager that Ron Paul never voted for a tax increase. He said, "He's got MY vote." The manager came over to complete my order and I told him that he needed a liberty card, too, and that I just SO HAPPENED to have another one on me. He also said, "He's got MY vote" same as the other guy.

Chalk up two for RP.

Mr. White
09-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Remind them they need to vote in the primary

Shatterhand
09-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Today not only did I wear my Ron Paul t-shirt to work, but a photographer from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution came out to take pictures of me and the ballet company. I'm so glad I wore the shirt.

Then, when I went to lunch at Arby's (still wearing the shirt, of course), I asked the cashier if he knew who Ron Paul is, and he surprisingly said yes. I handed him a liberty card anyway, he started reading it, the yelled over to the manager that Ron Paul never voted for a tax increase. He said, "He's got MY vote." The manager came over to complete my order and I told him that he needed a liberty card, too, and that I just SO HAPPENED to have another one on me. He also said, "He's got MY vote" same as the other guy.

Chalk up two for RP.

Great work! :D :D :D :D

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 02:27 PM
I just SO wish they'd take the address of this forum off of the Liberty cards. If people new to Ron Paul come over here, they will run off screaming.

speciallyblend
09-07-2007, 02:44 PM
I just SO wish they'd take the address of this forum off of the Liberty cards. If people new to Ron Paul come over here, they will run off screaming.

I'm somewhat new,i didnt run ,except to tell everyone about the RON PAUL REVOLUTION

jonahtrainer
09-07-2007, 02:53 PM

Chalk up two for RP.

The postman was over here. I asked him if he had heard of Ron Paul. He said 'No.' I said 'He wants to get rid of the IRS.' He said 'Good.'

So, I grabbed my laptop and showed him the full 9 minute YouTube of the UNH debate. He said 'He has my vote. I'll tell my wife tonight.'

nayjevin
09-07-2007, 02:55 PM

JMann
09-07-2007, 02:57 PM
Remind people they need to register Republican to vote in the primary in most states.

qednick
09-07-2007, 03:21 PM

Either that, or they get chased off - apparently.