PDA

View Full Version : Why are we so divided on a 3rd party candidate?

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Some people are still writing in Ron Paul, some voting for Barr, some voting for Baldwin. I'm going to vote for Baldwin since that is who Ron Paul recommended, am I making a poor decision? I don't know who to vote for i'm fucking confused.

Paulitical Correctness
11-02-2008, 11:50 PM
When you decided to vote for Ron Paul, didn't you extensively research him and all of his positions? You watched youtubes, speeches, interviews... read blogs, articles, googled, etc.

Just do the same for the 3rd party / indy candidates and make an educated choice.

Find your voice, don't let us find it for you.

Kevin_Kennedy
11-02-2008, 11:52 PM
When you decided to vote for Ron Paul, didn't you extensively research him and all of his positions? You watched youtubes, speeches, interviews... read blogs, articles, googled, etc.

Just do the same for the 3rd party / indy candidates and make an educated choice.

Find your voice, don't let us find it for you.

Seconded.

Theocrat
11-02-2008, 11:54 PM
I say you vote for a candidate who supports the same principles and policies which have drawn you to Congressman Paul and this movement.

Anti Federalist
11-02-2008, 11:56 PM
RP endorsed Baldwin, frankly I'd love to vote for him.

He is not listed on the NH ballot.

RP is not a "certified" write in candidate in NH, so if I do that, my ballot will be shit canned, along with local office and tax issue votes.

Barr is a tool, especially after "dissing" RP at the Press Club news conference.

Obama and McCain are, of course, out of the question.

George Phillies made the ballot as an "alternate" LP candidate, so maybe I'll go there.

I feel your pain, right now, I will probably sit this one out.

Conza88
11-02-2008, 11:56 PM
In the end it REALLY doesn't matter TOO much...

If you don't vote for the lesser of two evils, or for the status quo.... if you choose to vote for a 3rd party, or NOT at all...

Then you've done well.

This election it is: 2 party votes vs. 3rd parties & not voting at all!

I think we have a good chance of winning! :D

Flirple
11-02-2008, 11:57 PM
Because none of them are Ron Paul. Not even close.

Theocrat
11-02-2008, 11:58 PM
In the end it REALLY doesn't matter TOO much...

If you don't vote for the lesser of two evils, or for the status quo.... if you choose to vote for a 3rd party, or NOT at all...

Then you've done well.

This election it is: 2 party votes vs. 3rd party & not voting at all!

I think we have a good chance of winning! :D

Go Chuck Baldwin! :D

JK/SEA
11-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Ron Paul suggested that people vote for a 3rd party candidate. Doesn't matter who, just so long as its not the MOST POPULAR. Its called STRATEGY. Its an effort to break the 2 party system. Unless of course ya'll are happy with the current situation in this country then follow endthefeds lame plan.