PDA

View Full Version : Gop to reform!@!!

kirkblitz
11-02-2008, 09:57 PM
A week and a half after Tuesday's presidential election, Republican leaders from around the country will return to the Grand Strand for a conference on the party's future.

Although the event will not be nearly as large as January's presidential debates, it is likely a direct result of them and will carry a high political profile, officials say.

S.C. Republican Party Chairman Katon Dawson and a committee of 15 members of the Republican National Committee will be hosting a meeting called Renew, Reform, Restore at Premier Resort Barefoot in North Myrtle Beach, according to an invitation to the event.
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/story/653580.html

Wow if thats who they want to reform then we can expect more mccain/graham lackys in the future. Bright days ahead!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dont look for conservatice formation, they want to push the left side like graham. The conservative side is dead forever.

This is right down the street from where they had the debate in mb, maybe i should go protest those asshats:mad::mad::mad::mad:

RSLudlum
11-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Maybe Gov. Sanford will be part of the committee to at least beat some fiscal sense into their bloated heads!!

Alawn
11-02-2008, 10:12 PM
Maybe Gov. Sanford will be part of the committee to at least beat some fiscal sense into their bloated heads!!

Great. The same guy who went to the 2008 Bilderberg meeting. I don't know how anyone can count on this guy to do anything on our side again.

RSLudlum
11-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Great. The same guy who went to the 2008 Bilderberg meeting. I don't know how anyone can count on this guy to do anything on our side again.

Well with that type of logic, I guess RP shouldn't have mentioned Sanford as a possible running mate this year.

literatim
11-02-2008, 11:29 PM
Well with that type of logic, I guess RP shouldn't have mentioned Sanford as a possible running mate this year.

That was before he went to the Bilderberg meeting.

kirkblitz
11-03-2008, 11:42 AM
sanford is to conservatice for the gop, thats why the gop hates him here