PDA

View Full Version : Vote for a REAL Libertarian

Eternaverse
11-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Charles Jay, the Boston Tea Party Presidential Candidate, is the ONLY libertarian running for president. He has endorsed the Campaign for Liberty's four points (see http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Th...arty_s_Program).

He will be on the ballot in COLORADO, TENNESSEE, and FLORIDA. He will be a write-in candidate in ALABAMA, ALASKA, ARIZONA, ARKANSAS, IDAHO, IOWA, MARYLAND, MINNESOTA, MONTANA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, OREGON, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND, UTAH, VERMONT, WASHINGTON and WYOMING.

To find out more about the Boston Tea Party visit it's website BOSTONTEA.US. To find out more about Charles Jay visit his website at CJ08.COM.

For an article done by the Associated Press about Charles Jay visit http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g...-KdagD94600B00. To see Charles Jay on Fox News go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNG0iOUtAQU.

If you want to vote for a libertarian the vote JAY in 2008!

Truth Warrior
11-02-2008, 03:53 PM
True libertarians don't run for public office.

Kludge
11-02-2008, 03:57 PM
True libertarians don't run for public office.

I don't understand why an anarchist would live with "society" at all if not a pragmatic gradualist. If it's "all or nothing", why not confine yourself to an isolated area outside of government's control (or mind at least)?

heavenlyboy34
11-02-2008, 04:29 PM
I don't understand why an anarchist would live with "society" at all if not a pragmatic gradualist. If it's "all or nothing", why not confine yourself to an isolated area outside of government's control (or mind at least)?

I imagine it's because anarchists choose not to recognize government authority wherever they may be at a given moment. :)

johnrocks
11-02-2008, 04:54 PM

Those ideological purists on our side is more of a detriment to our cause than the neo/social cons or liberals are.:mad:

Truth Warrior
11-02-2008, 05:06 PM
I don't understand why an anarchist would live with "society" at all if not a pragmatic gradualist. If it's "all or nothing", why not confine yourself to an isolated area outside of government's control (or mind at least)? As an individual, I have seniority and sovereignty over the government. Get them the HELL out.

BTW, "society" is merely an abstraction and human mental concept and construct. It has NO independent existence in REALITY.

:p

WillieKamm
11-02-2008, 05:20 PM
As an individual, I have seniority and sovereignty over the government. Get them the HELL out.

BTW, "society" is merely an abstraction and human mental concept and construct. It has NO independent existence in REALITY.

:p That reminds me of liberals that say intelligence, race and the family are abstractions and constructs and then they proceed to deconstruct them to the great harm of the society you say doesn't exist.

Kludge
11-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Those ideological purists on our side is more of a detriment to our cause than the neo/social cons or liberals are.:mad:

I don't believe they are a detriment at all, I just don't understand why they're here.

The answer appears to be stubbornness (yes, even though injustice was/is done).

Truth Warrior
11-02-2008, 05:26 PM
That reminds me of liberals that say intelligence, race and the family are abstractions and constructs and then they proceed to deconstruct them to the great harm of the society you say doesn't exist. The abuse and misuse of abstractions, can easily turn into a very slippery slope downwards. The left has been doing exactly that BS for decades now. :p

Truth Warrior
11-02-2008, 05:29 PM
I don't believe they are a detriment at all, I just don't understand why they're here.

The answer appears to be stubbornness (yes, even though injustice was/is done). Sometimes being the turd in the party punchbowl is just kinda fun. :D Ask Ron Paul about it. ;)

heavenlyboy34
11-02-2008, 05:39 PM

Nahhh....if it weren't for us, noone would keep y'all in line, and y'all would go all wopperjaw on me. ;) It's kinda like supervising 4 year olds.