PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden gives Scheuer credit for getting it right

njandrewg
09-07-2007, 02:00 PM
You all know the new Osama video came out today. Apparently in it he says that Scheuer got the infomration right.

Scheuer will be speaking on Cavuto in just a few minutes

wolv275
09-07-2007, 02:03 PM
say this is a joke? if not RP should win by default.

Slugg
09-07-2007, 02:03 PM
New video? Any youtube of it (translated of course)?

Mort
09-07-2007, 02:04 PM
not schumer.

Michael Scheuer

Michael Ingram
09-07-2007, 02:05 PM
let's get Scheuer to endorse RP!

Razmear
09-07-2007, 02:06 PM
For those of you who have read 1984 and got beyond just the 'big brother is watching you' part, you should be able to realize that Bin Ladin is Goldstein.

eb

surf
09-07-2007, 02:07 PM
he will be interviewed on CBS news tonight as well.

yoshimaroka
09-07-2007, 02:08 PM
I was listening to CBC radio and it was interesting to note the Americans got their hands on the video before it appeared on an Islamic website.

I'm going to work, but when I come home I hope to catch it again and record it.

jblosser
09-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Clearly this means the CIA takes their marching orders from Al Queda and should be eliminated as an agency.

Oh, wait...

scipio337
You all know the new Osama video came out today. Apparently in it he says that Schumer got the infomration right.

Schumer will be speaking on Cavuto in just a few minutesIts the jahiliyyah. bin Laden wouldn't be running a falafel stand in Khartoum if it weren't for our foriegn policy. South and Central Americans haven't been flying jet liners into NYC buildings.

There is more reason to criticize our foriegn policy than what some dude hiding in a cave thinks.

Slugg
For those of you who have read 1984 and got beyond just the 'big brother is watching you' part, you should be able to realize that Bin Ladin is Goldstein.

eb

:eek:

I changed my tune....you may be right about this.

Ridiculous
09-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Story

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070907/ts_nm/security_binladen_transcript_dc_1;_ylt=AhYU6S5.QXu GyucobTioiLgE1vAI

kickzman
09-07-2007, 02:12 PM
I remain highly skeptical of these videos... I see them as a tool for neocons...

Cowlesy
09-07-2007, 02:14 PM
oh wow i hope someone can youtube this

njandrewg
09-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Schumer: All candidates except for Ron Paul and Kucinich are lying to the American people about Osama's reasons

specsaregood
09-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Oh yeah! This is on Fox news!

Scheuer just said something like, "nobody except Mr. Kucinich and Mr. Paul have been right, everybody else has lied"

mannycp
09-07-2007, 02:16 PM
I remain highly skeptical of these videos... I see them as a tool for neocons...

I agree....

Vvick727
09-07-2007, 02:17 PM
Way not to mention Dr. Paul as the only candidate that will get us out, Osama. :p

Oh thats right, Osama fears Dr. Paul. If he gets elected, Osama won't be able to target us as easily as he can now.

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Researcher's Analysis of al Qaeda Images Reveals Surprises -- UPDATED (http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/08/researchers-ana.html)

Here's a curious article from wired.com.

I just need to figure out how to interpret what the article is saying, can somebody help me out?

Mr. White
09-07-2007, 02:18 PM
He just stated that only Kucinich and Paul have been telling the American people the truth.

Vvick727
09-07-2007, 02:20 PM
sweeeeet... we need to get a vid of this up

Mr. White
09-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Researcher's Analysis of al Qaeda Images Reveals Surprises -- UPDATED (http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/08/researchers-ana.html)

Here's a curious article from wired.com.

I just need to figure out how to interpret what the article is saying, can somebody help me out?

It's basically using a program to determine how or if a video was edited. Interesting, but who the hell wouldnt edit the background of their video to give the viewers no clue as to the location?

Spike Kojima
09-07-2007, 02:23 PM
sweeeeet... we need to get a vid of this up

yes please, I wants

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 02:24 PM
It's scary when Bin Laden makes more sense than most the men and women who are running for the presidency.

Mr. White
09-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Shhhhhh, say that after we've won over the fools ;)

Cowlesy
09-07-2007, 02:26 PM
When I read his (Scheuer's) book "Through Our Enemies' Eyes" --- that was a critical point of me understanding and agreeing with Ron Paul on Foreign Policy. I wish everyone had a chance to read it.

constituent
09-07-2007, 02:28 PM
kuldebar- i know a few outlets have covered this very situation.

alex jones at the least.

there is a corporation the specifics of which would blow your mind, that is responsible for the release of something like 90% of all these "jihadi" videos. one of their sister companies maintains a private "intelligence" database that other corporations and the government contract out too to maintain info. worldwide (yes, on americans too) that the gov't would not be allowed to collect otherwise.

another sister company (all owned primarily by the same guy) prints specifically apocalyptic-style fiction and things of that nature...

really strange. i encourage you to dig deep on this one.

Mr. White
09-07-2007, 02:30 PM
I'd argue that your failure to give specifics indicates your acknowledgement of a lack of support for your statements. That being said, PM me and I'll gladly check it out.

constituent
09-07-2007, 02:31 PM
mr white- i assume you're talking to me...

i'll refer you to the opening line in my post.

surf
09-07-2007, 02:31 PM
I’m not sure if an endorsement of RP’s foreign policy by bin Laden is good. I don’t think Osama quite understands that “letters of marquis and reprisal” will hasten his trip to hell. But give him this, he does understand that democrats are warmongers as well while people prefer peace.

Shink
09-07-2007, 02:33 PM
What's scary to me is that anyone is buying this bullshit at all. Politically-timed fraud.

nullvalu
09-07-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm afraid this will be spun in so many bad directions for Paul by the neocons in the media.

devil21
09-07-2007, 02:37 PM
As much as I hate to say it (out of patriotic duty), Osama is damn near spot on about what's happening. Id rather embrace Dr. Paul than Islam as the way to stop the warmongering tho ;)

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 02:37 PM
I'd argue that your failure to give specifics indicates your acknowledgement of a lack of support for your statements. That being said, PM me and I'll gladly check it out.

Regardless, Mr. White, you would agree that reality is an inside job, would you not?

:)

@constituent

I do suspect hanky panky in regards to information warfare and likely agree with your own conclusions.

My last "real" job was with the Army Operations Center in the Pentagon, this gave me a good view on how information is used as tactical asset. Some of that information was created or enhanced but by different organizations. Karen Kwiatkowski has done a lot of writing about this stuff.

Cowlesy
09-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Can a Mod change the title to "Scheuer" instead of "Schumer". I wouldn't want anyone to think Chuck Schumer has any clue of what's going on---about all he's good for is bringing billions of pork dollars to New York, yet none of us ever see any results.

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 02:41 PM
As much as I hate to say it (out of patriotic duty), Osama is damn near spot on about what's happening. Id rather embrace Dr. Paul than Islam as the way to stop the warmongering tho ;)

"So, Devil21 ... you’re basically saying that we should take our marching orders from al Qaeda?"

:p

Sorry couldn't resist.

AlexAmore
09-07-2007, 02:43 PM
HA! The last thing we need is another video with:

Osama: Death to America! And uhh...Ron Paul for President 08'!

At least we will get the extremist vote.

devil21
09-07-2007, 02:44 PM
"So, Devil21 ... you’re basically saying that we should take our marching orders from al Qaeda?"

Sorry couldn't resist.

NO!! *points pen*
But we could probably learn a thing or two if we listened to them occasionally.

Razmear
09-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Any video from Osama is a fake.
Any audio tape from AlQuedia is a fake.
It's all propaganda used to support the war.
Osama = Goldstein = Two Minute Hate

saku39
09-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Bin Laden's position that we shouldn't be interfering in the affairs of other nations is correct. It is proof that even total scumbags deserving death have moments of clear thought.

When Dr Paul wins the presidency, I hope the first thing he does is put together Orders of Marque and Reprisal on Bin Laden.

emilysdad
09-07-2007, 02:46 PM
What's scary to me is that anyone is buying this bullshit at all. Politically-timed fraud.

"When you hear a threat which is "probably" made by bin Laden, just remember that he's "probably" dead.
Also think about who benefits from your believing he's alive."

slantedview
09-07-2007, 02:47 PM
Can a Mod change the title to "Scheuer" instead of "Schumer". I wouldn't want anyone to think Chuck Schumer has any clue of what's going on---about all he's good for is bringing billions of pork dollars to New York, yet none of us ever see any results.
please

Mr. White
Oh good, more unsupported statements.

Shink

WOOHOO! How many here actually think otherwise? I'm really curious to know. Aha, Mr. White.

beermotor

eb

We've always been at war with east asia!

belian78
09-07-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm afraid this will be spun in so many bad directions for Paul by the neocons in the media.

this is exactly what i was thinking. imagine all the slime at FOX "well we can rest assured that if our #1 enemy is backing up Ron Paul, that is the LAST person we should be considering for president".

angelatc
09-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Just evidence that Ron Paul takes orders from the Al Quadas.

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Please, please let Bush be a fake, too! It's only fair, and it would explain a lot!

Razmear
09-07-2007, 02:55 PM
We've always been at war with east asia!

I guess I should add for those who did not read the book, Goldstein was a tool of the state used to identify those who were not loyal.
Anyone against the state joined with Goldstein, who was also the state, and was used to perform terrorist acts which brought more hatred to Goldstien and more loyalty to the state, anyone who discovered that Goldstien also was a tool of the state was brought to Room 101. Those who loyally followed Goldstein were allowed to continue their terrorist activities as they benefited the goal of the state, which was never ending war.

Mr. White
09-07-2007, 02:57 PM
Excellent, you've supported your assertion with a work of fiction. While poignant and applicable, it sure as hell ain't evidence.

nullvalu
09-07-2007, 02:59 PM
I guess I should add for those who did not read the book, Goldstein was a tool of the state used to identify those who were not loyal.
Anyone against the state joined with Goldstein, who was also the state, and was used to perform terrorist acts which brought more hatred to Goldstien and more loyalty to the state, anyone who discovered that Goldstien also was a tool of the state was brought to Room 101. Those who loyally followed Goldstein were allowed to continue their terrorist activities as they benefited the goal of the state, which was never ending war.

My favorite book evar

Shink
09-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Excellent, you've supported your assertion with a work of fiction. While poignant and applicable, it sure as hell ain't evidence.

Let me direct you to a laundry list of medical problems he's had as far back as 1987. http://www.doctorzebra.com/prez/a_binladen.htm

lucius

eb

For extra credit, who was the Willingdon Beauty, 'Old Major', speaking to in the beginning of Orwell's 'Animal Farm', remember that Orwell had been a MI6 agent...

Razmear

I'm actually trying to use a well known work of fiction to explain the current situation in a way that most can understand.
Once the video is made available to the public I'm sure others will show how it is not the same "bin Ladin" that appeared in previous videos using facial constructs and such.

eb

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 03:02 PM
cock-up theory

(20th century)

Anonymous skeptical view of history.

History is frequently to be explained by the ordinary errors and inadequacies of people, especially powerful people, rather than by any grand theory.

The theory expresses a common skepticism towards both intellectual and personal pretension, and the view that behind most great men there is a far more mundane mixture of idleness and incompetence.

A developed application of this theory towards warfare suggests that there are three kinds of military events: cock-ups, routs, and national disasters.
================================================== =======

My world view is more in line with the quoted text above. but, more importantly, conspiracy is a term that is largely meaningless due to it's broad scope which includes nearly any activity or action between human beings.

Stupidity, ignorance, opportunity and chance are for more likely catalysts during the course of human history.

Razmear
09-07-2007, 03:10 PM
For extra credit, who was the Willingdon Beauty, 'Old Major', speaking to in the beginning of Orwell's 'Animal Farm', remember that Orwell had been a MI6 agent...

OK, I had to check this to be sure, and my first guess was wrong.
http://books.google.com/books?id=SGAZdjNfruYC&dq=&pg=PP1&ots=vrOcYlnWNH&sig=igUCT2BzlMArNMWlmRnnuVBrI2A&prev=http://www.google.com/search%3Fq%3Danimal%2Bfarm%26ie%3Dutf-8%26oe%3Dutf-8%26aq%3Dt%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26client%3Dfirefox-a&sa=X&oi=print&ct=title#PPA26,M1

I thought I recalled him talking back to Churchill who was speaking on the radio, but it seems the correct answer is more mundane and he was addressing the other creatures in the barn in the first chapter.

eb

Shink
09-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Let me direct you to a laundry list of medical problems he's had as far back as 1987. http://www.doctorzebra.com/prez/a_binladen.htm

Notice Mr. White scoffs and runs away. You need to acknowledge that a man who passes out randomly, has severe kidney and liver problems, bullet wounds and missing toes and is on dialysis CAN NOT go rock-climbing from cave to mountaintop to cave, and crank out videos where he seems perfectly fine at politically opportune times for the pro-war crowd.

lucius
09-07-2007, 03:13 PM
cock-up theory

(20th century)

Anonymous skeptical view of history.

History is frequently to be explained by the ordinary errors and inadequacies of people, especially powerful people, rather than by any grand theory.

The theory expresses a common skepticism towards both intellectual and personal pretension, and the view that behind most great men there is a far more mundane mixture of idleness and incompetence.

A developed application of this theory towards warfare suggests that there are three kinds of military events: cock-ups, routs, and national disasters.
================================================== =======

My world view is more in line with the quoted text above. but, more importantly, conspiracy is a term that is largely meaningless due to it's broad scope which includes nearly any activity or action between human beings.

Stupidity, ignorance, opportunity and chance are for more likely catalysts during the course of human history.

“College textbooks present war and revolution as more or less accidental results of conflicting forces,” writes Sutton. “The decay of political negotiation into physical conflict comes about, according to these books, after valiant efforts to avoid war.”

“Unfortunately, this is nonsense. War is always a deliberate creative act by individuals.”

“Revolution is always recorded as a spontaneous event by the politically or economically deprived against an autocratic state,” he continues. “Never in Western textbooks will you find the evidence that revolutions need finance and the source of finance in many cases traces back to Wall Street.” Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler

nullvalu
09-07-2007, 03:13 PM

I was thinking Churchill as well.

lucius
09-07-2007, 03:24 PM
http://books.google.com/books?id=SGAZdjNfruYC&dq=&pg=PP1&ots=vrOcYlnWNH&sig=igUCT2BzlMArNMWlmRnnuVBrI2A&prev=http://www.google.com/search%3Fq%3Danimal%2Bfarm%26ie%3Dutf-8%26oe%3Dutf-8%26aq%3Dt%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26client%3Dfirefox-a&sa=X&oi=print&ct=title#PPA26,M1

I thought I recalled him talking back to Churchill who was speaking on the radio, but it seems the correct answer is more mundane and he was addressing the other creatures in the barn in the first chapter.

eb

My mistake with a very poorly worded question, you get full credit! Orwell was speaking through 'Old Major' to you, the reader, here is a creative use of [subsitution] from 'animal speak' to 'people speak':

'[Countrymen], you have heard already about the strange dream that I had last night. But I will come to the dream later. I have something else to say first. I do not think, [countrymen], that I shall be with you for many months longer, and before I die, I feel it my duty to pass on to you such wisdom as I have acquired. I have lived [46 years]. I have had much time for thought as I lay alone in my [TB sanatorium], and I think I may say that I understand the nature of life on this earth as well as any [human being] now living. It is about this that I wish to speak to you.

'Now, countrymen, what is the nature of this life of ours? Let us face it: our lives are miserable, laborious, and short. We are born, we are given just so much food as will keep the breath in our bodies, and those of us who are capable of it are forced to work to the last atom of our strength; and the very instant that our usefulness has come to an end we [get fatal diseases and die]. No [working man] in England knows the meaning of happiness or leisure after he [gets his first job]. No [working man] in England is free. The life of a [working man] is misery and slavery: that is the plain truth.

'But is this simply part of the order of nature? Is it because this land of ours is so poor that it cannot afford a decent life to those who dwell upon it? No, [countrymen], a thousand times no! The soil of England is fertile, its climate is good, it is capable of affording food in abundance to an enormously greater number of [human beings] than now inhabit it. This single farm of ours would support a dozen horses, twenty cows, hundreds of sheep — and all of them living in a comfort and a dignity that are now almost beyond our imagining. Why then do we continue in this miserable condition? Because nearly the whole of the produce of our labour is stolen from us by [the Corporate Communist Elite]. There, [countrymen], is the answer to all our problems. It is summed up in a single [phrase]— [the Corporate Communist Elite]. The [Corporate Communist Elite] is the only real enemy we have. Remove [the Corporate Communist Elite] from the scene, and the root cause of hunger and overwork is abolished for ever.

'The [Corporate Communist Elite] is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not [milk cows], he does not [collect] eggs, he is too [lazy] to pull the plough, he cannot run fast enough to [hunt for meat]. Yet he is lord of all the [working men]. He sets them to work, he gives back to them the bare minimum that will prevent them from starving, and the rest he keeps for himself. Our labour tills the soil, our [blood] fertilizes it, and yet there is not one of us that owns more than his bare skin. You [working men] that I see before me, how many thousands of [hours of work] have you given during this last year? And what has happened to that [money] which should have been breeding up sturdy [children]? Every [cent] of it has gone [into the banks] of our enemies. And you [women], how many [ovulations] have you [had] in this last year, and how many of those [ovulations] ever [developed into children]? The rest have all gone to [abortion clinics] to bring in money for [the Corporate Communist Elite]. And you, [woman], where are those four [children] you bore, who should have been the support and pleasure of your old age? Each was [sent to an educational institution] at a year old — you will never see one of them again. In return for your four confinements and all your labour in the [home], what have you ever had except your bare rations and a [roof over your head]?

'And even the miserable lives we lead are not allowed to reach their natural span. For myself I do not grumble, for I am one of the lucky ones. I am [46 years old] and have [written many books]. Such is the natural life of a [writer]. But no [working man] escapes the cruel knife in the end. You young [people] who are sitting in front of me, every one of you will be [worked to death]. To that horror we all must come — cows, pigs, hens, sheep, everyone [all working people]. Even the horses and the dogs have no better fate. You, [working man], the very day that those great muscles of yours lose their power, [the Corporate Communist Elite] will [send you into retirement, deny you a pension and suck you dry]. As for the [animals], when they grow old and toothless, the [Corporate Communist Elite] ties a brick round their necks and drowns them in the nearest pond.

'Is it not crystal clear, then, [countrymen], that all the evils of this life of ours spring from the tyranny of [the Corporate Communist Elite]? Only get rid of [the Corporate Communist Elite], and the produce of our labour would be our own. Almost overnight we could become rich and free. What then must we do? Why, work night and day, body and soul, for the overthrow of [Corporate Communism]! That is my message to you, [countrymen]: Rebellion! I do not know when that Rebellion will come, it might be in a week or in a hundred years, but I know, as surely as I see this [land] beneath my feet, that sooner or later justice will be done. Fix your eyes on that, [countrymen], throughout the short remainder of your lives! And above all, pass on this message of mine to those who come after you, so that future generations shall carry on the struggle until it is victorious.

'And remember, [countrymen], your resolution must never falter. No argument must lead you astray. Never listen when they tell you that the [Corporate Communist Elite] and the [working man] have a common interest, that the prosperity of the one is the prosperity of the others. It is all lies. The [Corporate Communist Elite] serves the interests of no creature except himself. And among us [working men] let there be perfect unity, perfect comradeship in the struggle. All [Corporate Communist Elites] are enemies. All [working men] are [friends].'

...'I have little more to say. I merely repeat, remember always your duty of enmity towards the [Corporate Communist Elite] and all his ways. Every [Corporate Communist Elite] is an enemy. Every [working man] is a friend. And remember also that in fighting against [the Corporate Communist Elite], we must not come to resemble him. Even when you have conquered him, do not adopt his vices... All the habits of [the Corporate Communist Elite] are evil. And, above all, no [working man] must ever tyrannise over his own kind. Weak or strong, clever or simple, we are all brothers. No [working man] must ever kill any other [human being]. All [human beings] are equal...'"

~adaptation by Jackie Jura

Richandler
09-07-2007, 03:26 PM
bin Laden hates our government not our people. We really need to make that a campaign point for Ron Paul. We as his supporters don't like the government. The rest of the world hates our government. But the people are not hated and in fact are very much liked for their sincerity.

john_anderson_ii
09-07-2007, 03:28 PM
They will try to tell us that we are a government for the people, by the people, and so we the people are the government.

That may have been true long ago, but we've strayed from that, so don't let them hide behind that rhetoric.

So, did Scheuer get the Bin Laden Bump?

Shink
09-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Bumping my comments:

"Let me direct you to a laundry list of medical problems he's had as far back as 1987. http://www.doctorzebra.com/prez/a_binladen.htm

Notice Mr. White scoffs and runs away. You need to acknowledge that a man who passes out randomly, has severe kidney and liver problems, bullet wounds and missing toes and is on dialysis CAN NOT go rock-climbing from cave to mountaintop to cave, and crank out videos where he seems perfectly fine at politically opportune times for the pro-war crowd."

SeanEdwards
09-07-2007, 03:33 PM

You didn't include any evidence, so your post is nothing but FUD that serves to disort opinion and create a dishonest debate.

It's kind of like screaming WMD over and over without any evidence.

:rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Schumer: All candidates except for Ron Paul and Kucinich are lying to the American people about Osama's reasons

It is NOT Schumer. It is Scheuer. Seriously guys, you can't start going to message boards and saying Schumer. He's an ass.

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 03:36 PM
//

njandrewg
09-07-2007, 03:38 PM
thanks for editing the title

Spike Kojima
09-07-2007, 03:39 PM
It is NOT Schumer. It is Scheuer. Seriously guys, you can't start going to message boards and saying Schumer. He's an ass.

Phew.. The further away that gungrabbing asshole is from Paul the better.
No offence to you pro-gun control types out there.

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 03:40 PM

I agree, I didn't read the thread topic at first because the title implied something worthless to me...Bin Laden supports Schumer? LOL

Nobody is perfect, but I wish some folks would take a little more time giving the thread topics they start more descriptive titles, minus errors, preferably. :p

Shink
09-07-2007, 03:40 PM
You didn't include any evidence, so your post is nothing but FUD that serves to disort opinion and create a dishonest debate.

It's kind of like screaming WMD over and over without any evidence.

:rolleyes:

Look at the post above yours, fool. "Oh no, bin Laden's been in perfect health since '87. Dialysis machines are easy to rock climb with. Medical problems? Sounds like a conspiracy to me." What typical response are you going to try?

2young2vote
09-07-2007, 03:41 PM
http://english.aljazeera.net/English/archive/archive?ArchiveId=7403

I just read that and i am amazed at how people can think that he hates "us" for our freedom.

"Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Bush's claim that we hate freedom.

If so, then let him explain to us why we don't strike for example - Sweden? And we know that freedom-haters don't possess defiant spirits like those of the 19 - may Allah have mercy on them." - Osama bin Ladin

This is three years old and people are still saying it is not true (Rudy) even though Osama said it himself. I wouldn't be suprised if what he said today is close to what he said here. Is this even a real transcript and is the new one out yet?

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Wow, just wow.

No one except a dumb thief plays with the security of others and then makes himself believe he will be secure. Whereas thinking people, when disaster strikes, make it their priority to look for its causes, in order to prevent it happening again. -OBL

Vvick727
09-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Wow... that whole we don't hate you because of your freedom's thing seems like it will do wonders to Dr. Paul's campaign.

On top of that, he attacks democrats too.

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Just amazing stuff. Is this really from OBL?

Among the most important of what I read in them was some prose in their gestures before the collapse, where they say: "How mistaken we were to have allowed the White House to implement its aggressive foreign policies against the weak without supervision."

It is as if they were telling you, the people of America: "Hold to account those who have caused us to be killed, and happy is he who learns from others' mistakes."

And among that which I read in their gestures is a verse of poetry. "Injustice chases its people, and how unhealthy the bed of tyranny."

As has been said: "An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure."

And know that: "It is better to return to the truth than persist in error." And that the wise man doesn't squander his security, wealth and children for the sake of the liar in the White House.

In conclusion, I tell you in truth, that your security is not in the hands of Kerry, nor Bush, nor al-Qaida. No.

Your security is in your own hands. And every state that doesn't play with our security has automatically guaranteed its own security.

speciallyblend
09-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Dont Vote For The TERRORISTS,VOTE FOR RON PAUL NEW SLOGAN????YES NO?:)

smtwngrl

lol :D

constituent
kuldebar-

have you read the Quran?

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 04:00 PM
“College textbooks present war and revolution as more or less accidental results of conflicting forces,” writes Sutton. “The decay of political negotiation into physical conflict comes about, according to these books, after valiant efforts to avoid war.”

“Unfortunately, this is nonsense. War is always a deliberate creative act by individuals.”

“Revolution is always recorded as a spontaneous event by the politically or economically deprived against an autocratic state,” he continues. “Never in Western textbooks will you find the evidence that revolutions need finance and the source of finance in many cases traces back to Wall Street.” Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler

The error is thinking everything is "always a deliberate creative act by individuals.” I say "intelligent acts" behind the scenes are in the minority when compared to human stupidity.

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 04:02 PM
kuldebar-

have you read the Quran?

Long ago, when I was on a religious soul search lol, but my question of whether it is OBL was more a rhetorical one, since he is seldom regarded as a thinking man, which to me is a stupid mistake.

lucius
09-07-2007, 04:04 PM
The error is thinking everything is "always a deliberate creative act by individuals.” I say "intelligent acts" behind the scenes are in the minority when compared to human stupidity.

Have you read any of these?

Sutton’s books and trilogy:

To download Sutton's books:

Wall Street And The Bolshevik Revolution: http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/index.html

Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler: http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/index.html

The Best Enemy Money Can Buy: http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/best_enemy/index.html

National Suicide: Military Aid to the Soviet Union (1973)

Sutton was at the Hoover Institution when he published his trilogy on the USSR, about how the West sold it technology, knowing that the USSR used it for its own civilian and military projects:

Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development 1917 to 1930
Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development 1930 to 1945
Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development 1945 to 1965

constituent
09-07-2007, 04:07 PM
OBL was a CIA asset. all of this, yes even this, is scripted.

go ahead and prove me wrong mr. white, it makes not a
shred of difference.

Nefertiti
09-07-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm actually trying to use a well known work of fiction to explain the current situation in a way that most can understand.
Once the video is made available to the public I'm sure others will show how it is not the same "bin Ladin" that appeared in previous videos using facial constructs and such.

eb

As Ron Paul said in the debate, we don't have anyone intelligent working in our intelligence agency. Believe me, the CIA doesn't have anyone as well-versed in the issues as the guy in this video in order to be able to create a fake video with this level of insightful analysis.

max
09-07-2007, 04:08 PM

eb

call me winston

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 04:09 PM
call me winston

call me that old whore in too much makeup, o wait nvm that's Guiliani.

constituent
09-07-2007, 04:10 PM
call me winston

and call the MSM the ministry of truth.

Vvick727
09-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Weird, i read the transcript, but he doesn't mention anything about the democrats.

He says democracy, but not the same thing

Nefertiti
09-07-2007, 04:15 PM
page 3-3rd paragraph from the bottom.

max
09-07-2007, 04:16 PM
and call the MSM the ministry of truth.

the FOX audience....Parsons