PDA

View Full Version : Last call for campaign trolls!

Oyate
11-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Notice the latest wave? All these newly registered posters coming in with last-minute absurdities such as "but what about Obama?" and "but what is wrong with our currency system?"

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

You know what this latest ploy is right? They are fishing us for final independents and "undecideds". LMAO. Anyone still actually undecided around here will likely remain so for the rest of their lives.

It will be kind of a relief when elections are over and these trolls crawl back under their rocks and the R3VOlUTION rocks on.

But such as it is, LAST CALL TROLLS! COME ON IN AND ACT STUPID WHILE YOU THINK YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE!

ronpaulhawaii
11-02-2008, 11:28 AM
... LAST CALL TROLLS! COME ON IN AND ACT STUPID WHILE YOU THINK YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE!

LMAO - Thanks Trevor

:)

torchbearer
11-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Anyone who is fishing for McCain votes here will be flopping around in a dry desert. ;)

Agent CSL
11-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Anyone who is fishing for McCain votes here will be flopping around in a dry desert. ;)
Let's get them to flop into the Shake n Bake. I'm hungry.

qh4dotcom
11-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Notice the latest wave? All these newly registered posters coming in with last-minute absurdities such as "but what about Obama?"

I haven't seen any newly registered posters...show me some

I have seen members with 1,000+ posts brainwashed by Obama's hypnotic powers.

Joseph Hart
11-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Vote Illuminati!!!
Λ
/+\
/++\
/+++\

Lovecraftian4Paul
11-02-2008, 12:32 PM
The McCain folks are so desperate at this point, it's sad. Don't they realize people already leaning third party are unlikely to break for a loser candidate? Stick a fork in Johnny the Neo-con, he's done. So is that dress up doll from Alaska. The only wasted vote at this point is a lesser evil vote for John McCain.