PDA

View Full Version : Lesser of Two Evils indeed

ProBlue33
11-02-2008, 08:00 AM
Looks like Sarah wants to take on Iran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D9LofMCa8A

A McCain/Palin launched ground war into Iran should scare anybody way more than spreading the wealth around.

If I am Joe middle class under Obama I get free Health care and my taxs cut.

If I am Joe middle class under McCain I get drafted sent to Iran and come home in a body bag.

And this is supposed to be a difficult choice.

tonesforjonesbones
11-02-2008, 08:04 AM
FAIL.

Your boy obama is a puppet for these:

http://www.rense.com/general80/sor.htm

ProBlue33
11-02-2008, 08:11 AM
I would be shocked if Obama attacked Iran. Unless their was a false flag operation to provoke him.

However McCain doesn't even need a false flag operation, being the war monger that he is and Sarah Palin saying "you betcha God is On our side"

LittleLightShining
11-02-2008, 08:16 AM

A McCain/Palin launched ground war into Iran should scare anybody way more than spreading the wealth around.

If I am Joe middle class under McCain I get drafted sent to Iran and come home in a body bag.

You're deluding yourself if you think Obama's foreign policy is any different than McCain's. There's no difference there WHATsoever. Here is Obama's complete speech from AIPAC June 4, 2008.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cOJNC2EuJw&feature=related)

Here's a snippet with commentary (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVLXqHgLSTM) and some other video of Obama talking about Israel and Iran.

ChaosControl
11-02-2008, 08:33 AM
They're the same, I bet their foreign policy will be ran pretty much identical.

Under both of them we get more war and inflated debt. There is no lesser of two evils.
I do fear a bit the kind of far left fanatical judges Obama would appoint, but I am sure McCain would appoint leftist judges too as we have seen Republicans do a lot over the years.

Economically McCain has that 2500 tax credit for health care which in my situation beats off Obama's proposal. But both want continuing massive debt. It is funny, they talk about balancing the budget by the end of their first term but both propose massive spending and a freaking tax cut, what the hell? They'll both add a few trillion more in debt. You know, I'd balance the budget in my first term, I would not sign any budget that had a deficit and neither should they if they were actually concerned about it, of course they couldn't give a rats ass.

Voting McBama is a throw away vote. It is a vote for economic disaster, war, and the abolishment of the constitution.

tonesforjonesbones
11-02-2008, 08:48 AM
When I discovered that Zbig's son is actively working with mcCain as his foreign policy advisor and that zbig himself was working with mccain's campaign in 2000...I got a clue....they are both the damn same. zibig and the trilateral commission boyz (AND CoNDiE RICE) are running foreign policy now rather than the neo cons and have been since 2006. So...obama will make no change other than making wars in africa, pakistan and afghanistan rather than iraq. Get used to it. Tones

Charles Wilson
11-02-2008, 08:51 AM

+1

I have come to the conclusion that the vast majority of Americans -- Democrats and Republicans -- are brain dead. The candidates say the most stupid and outrageous things and the bobble heads, with a glazed-over look in their eyes, just keep on clapping as if they understand and agree with what was just said to them.

The general public has no clue as to the horrible economic conditions that will result from an attack on Iran by the US or Israel. Iran has the capability to shut down the Strait of Hormuz to stop oil shipments moving through that area. Are our leaders really that stupid?

tonesforjonesbones
11-02-2008, 09:12 AM
Iran is being ruined economicallly because they..whoever "they" are...have lowered the price of oil drastically thereby pulling the rug out from under Iran..although...zbit and obama have plans to work with iran to pull them AWAY from the clutches of russia. zbig has much bigger plans for us than iran...he intends to go against the Bear...and that could mean nukes...after all ..they plan...zbigs and obama to go against pakistan also..who have nukes. i see a bad moon arisin. tones

Dorfsmith
11-02-2008, 09:36 AM
They're the same, I bet their foreign policy will be ran pretty much identical.

Under both of them we get more war and inflated debt. There is no lesser of two evils.
I do fear a bit the kind of far left fanatical judges Obama would appoint, but I am sure McCain would appoint leftist judges too as we have seen Republicans do a lot over the years.

Economically McCain has that 2500 tax credit for health care which in my situation beats off Obama's proposal. But both want continuing massive debt. It is funny, they talk about balancing the budget by the end of their first term but both propose massive spending and a freaking tax cut, what the hell? They'll both add a few trillion more in debt. You know, I'd balance the budget in my first term, I would not sign any budget that had a deficit and neither should they if they were actually concerned about it, of course they couldn't give a rats ass.

Voting McBama is a throw away vote. It is a vote for economic disaster, war, and the abolishment of the constitution.

Very well said.

moostraks
11-02-2008, 09:42 AM
The fact that Palin was so comfortably speaking about the war in Iran shows what a clueless wonder she is on foreign affairs. She is out of her league and needs to stick to local politics where the only people she has to fool are the cousins she is employing.

RevolutionSD
11-02-2008, 09:56 AM
I would be shocked if Obama attacked Iran. Unless their was a false flag operation to provoke him.

However McCain doesn't even need a false flag operation, being the war monger that he is and Sarah Palin saying "you betcha God is On our side"

Who cares about Iran. Obama has already said he would double the amount of troops in Afghanistan, and we still don't really know what his Iraq plan is. He's as far from an anti-war candidate as McCain. The fact that he is even open to attacking Iran and Pakistan tells me it will probably happen in an Obama administration with Zbig running the show.

ProBlue33
11-02-2008, 09:57 AM
The crazy Quebec Canadians are at it again pranking Palin on the phone, she has no clue, until they tell her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/01/masked-avengers-prank-cal_n_140023.html

Scroll down to play the call.

a little sample:

FNS: You know my wife is a popular singer and a former top model and she’s so hot in bed. She even wrote a song for you.
SP: Oh my goodness! I didn’t know that.

FNS: Yes, in French, it’s called Du rouge à lèvres sur un cochonne [Translate: Lipstick for a sow] or if you prefer in English Joe the Plumber, [sings] It’s his life, Joe the Plumber..."
SP: Maybe she understands some of the unfair criticism but I bet you she is such a hard worker, too, and she realizes you just plow through that criticism.

FNS: I just want to be sure, I don’t’ quite understand the phenomenon "Joe the Plumber," that’s not your husband, right?
SP: Mmhmm, that’s not my husband but he’s a normal American who just works hard and doesn’t want government to take his money.

FNS: Yes, yes, I understand, we have the equivalent of Joe the Plumber in France, it’s called, "Marcel, the guy with bread under his armpit, oui."
SP: Right. That’s what it’s all about, is the middle class, and government needing to work for them. You’re a very good example for us here.

Guys this is real, not a joke.
The joke will on America if McCain wins with his bimbo in tow.

Anti Federalist
11-02-2008, 10:19 AM
When I discovered that Zbig's son is actively working with mcCain as his foreign policy advisor and that zbig himself was working with mccain's campaign in 2000...I got a clue....they are both the damn same. zibig and the trilateral commission boyz (AND CoNDiE RICE) are running foreign policy now rather than the neo cons and have been since 2006. So...obama will make no change other than making wars in africa, pakistan and afghanistan rather than iraq. Get used to it. Tones

And the CFR - Tri Lat head guru is running McPain's - Henry Kissinger.

gb13
11-02-2008, 10:24 AM
You're deluding yourself if you think Obama's foreign policy is any different than McCain's. There's no difference there WHATsoever. Here is Obama's complete speech from AIPAC June 4, 2008.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cOJNC2EuJw&feature=related)

Here's a snippet with commentary (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVLXqHgLSTM) and some other video of Obama talking about Israel and Iran.

This guy is so dangerous, it's not even funny.