PDA

View Full Version : Club For Growth Omits Ron Paul from Website

Joe Knows
09-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Check out the Club For Growth website. They have links to report on each candidates economic record, however, they have omitted Ron Paul. I just emailed them expressing my outrage. I politely let them know that they could either include Ron Paul or they could take me off the membership list and I would not donate again.

If anyone wants to help, please click on the link. Thanks.

http://www.clubforgrowth.org/contact.php

philipsantamaria
09-07-2007, 02:04 PM
my message:

WHERE IS RON PAUL!?
WHERE IS RON PAUL!?

Hey! Club for Growth!

WHERE IS RON PAUL!?

I will refuse to ever read the site again if you don't post Ron Paul's
record alongside all of the other candidates.

-----------
their response:

Easy does it. We expect to complete our research on Paul in the next
few weeks. It will be posted on our website then.

Regards,

Andy Roth
Director of Government Affairs
Club for Growth

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 02:06 PM
I just hope they don't zing him for earmarks, without checking to see that he doesn't vote yes on a one of 'em.

Mani
09-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Polite message sent.

Mr. White
09-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Why dont we do the research for em? and make sure to point out his votes against earmarks. Especially now that we've got the response of one of the heads.

Joe Knows
09-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Check out the Club For Growth website. They have links to report on each candidates economic record, however, they have omitted Ron Paul. I just emailed them expressing my outrage. I politely let them know that they could either include Ron Paul or they could take me off the membership list and I would not donate again.

If anyone wants to help, please click on the link. Thanks.

http://www.clubforgrowth.org/contact.php

My email and response.

Why don't you have any link to Ron Paul's Record on Economic
Issues. Ron Paul seems to me to have the best handle on how to save our
economy. Ron Paul's program of cutting taxes and cutting spending will
fuel America to economic heights it has never seen before. If you have
accidentally omitted him, please include a link. If you have purposely
omitted him, please discontinue my membership and don't expect any future donations. Thanks.

Response.

We haven't accidentally or purposely omitted him. We just haven't
finished our research on him yet. Should be out in the next few weeks.

Regards,

Andy Roth
Director of Government Affairs
Club for Growth

aknappjr
09-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Joe Knows, please edit your post so that people don't call the Club for Growth.

Ron Paul having the best Club for Growth record (which there is a good chance it will) coming out in a few weeks before the next debate could have a huge impact.

I've met Andrew Roth (briefly) and they're overworked doing good work at CFG and don't need to be inundated with emails if they're truly working on the white paper. Good idea though, and I may donate a bit after they come out with the white paper on Ron Paul

theseus51
09-07-2007, 03:31 PM
From my understanding, Club for Growth never listens to the "establishment" in the Republican party. They support principle, and often fight the "establishment" in nominating people to run primary challenges against incumbents. They do it to show what true Republicans should be like (at least on economic issues).

It really is surprising to me that as honorable as Club for Growth is, in principled stances, they wouldn't have a white paper on Ron Paul. I sent them an email about this a month ago, but apparently to no avail. =(

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 03:34 PM
This thread, Club For Growth Omits Ron Paul from Website

An older thread:
Club for Growth calls, WSJ implies Ron Paul top tier (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=16446&highlight=clubforgrowth)

Seems contradictory, lol.

speciallyblend
09-07-2007, 03:42 PM
WEEKS he should be able to do research in 10 minutes www.ronpaul2008.com weeks bullshit(said in a niceway(bats my eyes:) Dont CALL hopefully he will read these threads as well,and understand the frustration with media etc

aknappjr
09-07-2007, 07:57 PM
No they actually take an in-depth look at Ron Paul. Plus Andrew Roth does the blog with great stuff, and that takes time too.

jpa
09-07-2007, 08:01 PM
WEEKS he should be able to do research in 10 minutes www.ronpaul2008.com (http://www.ronpaul2008.com) weeks bullshit(said in a niceway(bats my eyes:) Dont CALL hopefully he will read these threads as well,and understand the frustration with media etc

Umm have you read those reports? They do a really in depth report.. It does take time.