PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State

smartguy911
11-01-2008, 06:10 PM
http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html?rss=hon&psp=news

fedup100
11-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Well finally. They sure had plenty of time to fix that problem. The big trip was to shore up the paper work and make sure granny didn't talk.

zach
11-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Well finally. They sure had plenty of time to fix that problem. The big trip was to shore up the paper work and make sure granny didn't talk.

Yeah, what happened to that illegal grandmother of his?

worl
11-01-2008, 06:28 PM
I have so much trust & confidence in all our public officials even those who voted to give our money to the wealthy bankers.

Monolithic
11-01-2008, 06:33 PM

uh illegal aunt

on his fathers side who he hasn't heard from in 2 years

fedup100
11-01-2008, 06:35 PM

You mean illegal Auntie? She 's doin fine livin the good life on section 8 and wearing new tenny runners. BO didn't give them too her though, you are suppose to do that. Now that the illegal alien con will be in the white house, can you imagine the number of illegal relatives he can and will bring forth to the new land flowing with reparations and new Bentley's.

Based on his fathers MO of lovem and leavum, lots of um, there must be, now I am just guessing here, around 50 to 100 1/2 bro's and who's and you extrapolate that out to their humps and drops and I bet we can have a tribe of kenyan relatives show up over here in the land of the fee and home of the naive PDG.

Yes, I am not only ashamed of my country, I am disgusted and outraged.

bojo68
11-01-2008, 06:47 PM
If Philip Berg's statements are true, and Obama has by default admitted they are, he could have birth certificates from however many states he thinks there is, still wouldn't make him a citizen.

lodge939
11-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Glad that stupid rumor got put to bed. Sheesh

KevinR
11-01-2008, 09:27 PM
I still feel weary about a statement saying "yeah i've seen it", compared to saying "yep here it is"

Dr.3D
11-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Good, now if something comes out that does verify Obama was born in Kenya, those who said they verified it can also go to prison.

Valli6
11-01-2008, 09:39 PM
These officials should have been clearer! This tells us:
"Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka... have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures".

We're left to assume the certificate lists a Hawaiian hospital but they haven't actually said that. The WRITER implies that this means he was born in Hawaii.

Supposedly, a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth from the early 60's would include:
Box 6c. Name of Hospital
Box 7c. County and State or Foreign Country (yes, foreign country)
An example, which is NOT Obama's, is posted on the right side of this page:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_R-l1iejogZw/SQLJZbuSVXI/AAAAAAAABKM/9B2p--yZzDw/s1600-h/Obama+COLB.jpg

There's also still the question about losing his US citizenship when he became an Indonesian citizen, as dual-citizenship may not have been allowed.

Under the circumstances, we deserve to have the facts made CRYSTAL CLEAR.

slothman
11-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Since he and Mccain are so similar then it may be better if the record of his birth is not found.
If he is taken off then all those who voted him would now be voting for someone else.
Instead of 100 people for 2 candidates we would have 50 for 1 and the 0ther 50 for thet wide range of third parties.