PDA

View Full Version : Bo is #2 not "the one"/HI says BC forged!

fedup100
11-01-2008, 05:04 PM
http://contrariancommentary.blogspot.com/

State of HI agrees Bo's BC is a forgery! I smell a stinky wad coming from this though. they say they will crack open the file of live birth no one has ever looked at. I think his trip to HI may pay off for they have had plenty of time to whip up the paper work this fraud needs to steal the Office he seeks.

This sack of you know what is just hoping he can slide into home before his s%$t hits the fan.

America is about to put an illegal alien into the office of the Presidency? The Supreme's will stall until he is in office. Yeah, I bet he fixes that border problem. After all he made sure his auntie that is an illegal just like him stayed here just fine.

I guess the giving to the poor thing is good for the goose but not the gander cause she lives on the back of you, the tax payer.

Do not bring up the Constitution again for to do so is nothing more than a patriot masturbation game because that document and everything it meant is officially gone.

I hope every one of the females that voted for this trash wind up in a burka with one eye showing and good ass whooping if they try to resist. Can't wait to see fat ass Oprah in a burka as Ambassador to England sitting with the Queen with just one eye showing.

WE, this country is the laughing stock of the world now and we deserve it.

heavenlyboy34
11-01-2008, 05:17 PM
If factcheck ever posts an apology, please be sure and post it. :) Thanks for the post.

psywarrior13
11-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I wish it was so..... But sadly.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iw1At-4G1xuE50oXVFRlBPfR3dqgD945OLU00

State declares Obama birth certificate genuine

1 day ago

HONOLULU (AP) State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the US.

Earlier Friday, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama's citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.

Just gonna have to beat him the old fashioned way..... at the polls

heavenlyboy34
11-01-2008, 05:39 PM
She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Who has more interest than the people he may lord over, stupid AP writer lady?!! :mad::confused:

angelatc
11-01-2008, 05:47 PM

Who has more interest than the people he may lord over, stupid AP writer lady?!! :mad::confused:

Kind of what I was thinking!

fedup100
11-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Then we need to see it now!!