PDA

View Full Version : Lying GOP claims to be for small government

spotics
11-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Well it looks like the same county Republican Party that broke its own rules and refused to allow Ron Paul supporters to participate in their reorganization process now is running ads in the local government claiming to support constitutionally limited government.

They claim to support fiscally responsible government, less regulation, reducing its size. That's absolute baloney. From talking to these people I know for a fact they like big government as long as they run it. They like pork when their people bring it.

Even worse is the state GOP which actually sent me a mailer claiming that my state senator is fiscally responsible and has brought $232,000,000 to the area. How dumb do they think I am.

:mad:

Truth Warrior
11-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Tweedledumber party says the right things and does the wrong things.

Tweedledumberer party says the wrong things and does the wrong things.

:p

Gimme a break.

tonesforjonesbones
11-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Well, while I understand the anger from the Ron Paulers...because I was angry at the GOP also. Please remember, people are so brainwashed from the media ..on BOTH sides..and government indoctrination schools...it will be VERY difficult to de program people. I don't think ..or I have come to the conclusion that the protest approach isn't the best way. After listening to G Edward Griffin's "an idea whose time has come"...Individualism vs collectivism, I realized we have to be the biggest cheerleaders of all...gain their confidence so they will listen to us..and change hearts and minds. If we are angry..it shuts people down..they no longer listen. We have to become friends, have coffee with them, become active in what ThEY are interested in, and remind them about liberty. Tones