PDA

View Full Version : Does Ron Paul Take Marching Orders From Al Qaeda?

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Headzup: Does Ron Paul Take Marching Orders From Al Qaeda? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR8dozm5LS8)
:eek:
hehe...
:D

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Bump for under appreciation

MsDoodahs
09-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Frikken hilarious.

Thank you!

trispear
09-07-2007, 03:50 PM
"Ron" in that clip was pretty f-ing annoying.

Broadlighter
09-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Yeah, and since when does respecting the rule of law and following the Constitution equate to appeasing terrorists?

Thunderbolt
09-07-2007, 04:02 PM

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Did some of you not watch the video clip? I am having my doubts based on some of your posts, lol.

Yes, the voice was annoying, but it was kinda reminiscent of how one has to get a full answer out in a limited time. I thought the answers were dead on.

Nefertiti
09-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Actually, I think it is the other way around. OBL is seeing the light and starting to be influenced by Ron Paul!

Kuldebar
09-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Actually, I think it is the other way around. OBL is seeing the light and starting to be influenced by Ron Paul!

It is the bizarre nature of thought and idea exchange that allows such things to happen. I think this scares establishment types because they are faced with the reality that they can't truly stop ideas. Ideas are a multi-way street, hard to tell where they began and end.

richard1984
09-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Did some of you not watch the video clip? I am having my doubts based on some of your posts, lol.

Yes, the voice was annoying, but it was kinda reminiscent of how one has to get a full answer out in a limited time. I thought the answers were dead on.

yup. pretty much.

Except that I wouldn't say that Bush gets his marching orders from Al Quida. They are all heathens. If there's similarity--and there is--I&I would attribute it more to the overarching influence of the Evil.

That's kinda my perspective. You know what I mean?

Nefertiti
09-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Maybe he believes Ron Paul has the stuff to win and is hoping for a presidential pardon when the letter of marque and repirsal has its effect.

MsDoodahs
09-07-2007, 04:35 PM
It is the bizarre nature of thought and idea exchange that allows such things to happen. I think this scares establishment types because they are faced with the reality that they can't truly stop ideas. Ideas are a multi-way street, hard to tell where they began and end.

Ideas.....are......bulletproof.

:D