PDA

View Full Version : Palin conspiracy theory

heavenlyboy34
10-31-2008, 01:35 PM
Palin's masters are allowing her to be more vocal and militant now. Is there any more evidence out there to show that the neocons expect McShame to die or be "removed" that you guys know of? I'm suspicious, and I know this new exploitation of the formerly mild-mannered Palin is no accident. :eek:

lodge939
10-31-2008, 01:44 PM
There's a video of Palin saying she supports a new 9/11 investigation on youtube. Troofers are all over it. They think she's one of them. Search it - it should give you your conspiracy theory quota for the day

heavenlyboy34
10-31-2008, 02:04 PM
There's a video of Palin saying she supports a new 9/11 investigation on youtube. Troofers are all over it. They think she's one of them. Search it - it should give you your conspiracy theory quota for the day

Found it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDbmQmV6O8 :eek:

Aratus
10-31-2008, 03:58 PM
maybe she's open to the idea of a secoond committee and committee report
now that g.w bush is going back to crawford! mccain maybe dreads the idea...

dannno
10-31-2008, 04:08 PM
Troofers are all over it. They think she's one of them.

:rolleyes:

I sure as hell don't.

evilfunnystuff
10-31-2008, 04:39 PM

i dont

this is what is known as pandering mcpalin if far behind in the polls and her sayin she supports a new investigation is an attempt to pump up their numbers

NEPA_Revolution
10-31-2008, 07:38 PM
Palin calling for an investigation goes by the same principle of Democrats in a close race voting against the failout. They will do what they can to get votes as long as they get permission from the higher ups

libertarian4321
11-01-2008, 03:28 AM
Palin is pandering to troofers- they are getting desperate :)