PDA

View Full Version : Is this sub-forum helpful?

Brian4Liberty
10-31-2008, 09:20 AM
How do people feel about this sub-forum, and the moving of threads?

Truth Warrior
10-31-2008, 09:28 AM
I don't think so.

Owner's prerogative.

acptulsa
10-31-2008, 09:33 AM
It certainly was during the primaries. Probably has outlived its usefulness, though.

Didn't see this option on the poll, so I didn't vote.

yongrel
10-31-2008, 09:56 AM
When Josh and Bryan finally transition this site over to libertyforest.com, I suspect many of the subforums likes this will vanish.

Brian4Liberty
10-31-2008, 10:53 AM
I also noticed that this sub-forum is only visible after you log in. Is this a hot topic sub-forum? Hidden for some particular reason?

There are plenty of Obama, Barr, etc posts still in the "Central" area. What is the criteria for this sub-forum?

Bryan
10-31-2008, 01:02 PM
This was a hold over from the primary as noted- much needed then. Very soon (by tomorrow) this may be moved up to near GC and be the "2008 election" sub-forum. Been thinking of a good sub-title, like "Play by play of watching this county get destroyed, no matter who 'wins'." Looking for ideas. :)

I also noticed that this sub-forum is only visible after you log in. Is this a hot topic sub-forum? Hidden for some particular reason?

There are plenty of Obama, Barr, etc posts still in the "Central" area. What is the criteria for this sub-forum?
It's hot topics like since most of the traffic was just flames on everyone else. They really all should go here but the issue is that as the election grew nearer, the traffic for the election has grown so this should have been moved up already to deal with it since it's more hidden here.

Kludge
10-31-2008, 02:23 PM
I never read a subforum. I use the "New Posts" button. :)