PDA

View Full Version : $600million?

yokna7
10-31-2008, 08:30 AM
Who in the hell is giving Barack Obama money? Is it ignorance on the issues or more of a case of race? I know all of this money is not from african-americans but I am perplexed by the youth vote of today. First, Obama is in favor of conscription - what 18-26 year old would vote for a candidate in favor of that? Second, Obama is regarded as someone who supports an end to these wars - He has the same foreign policy as mcBush. Why are these young voters and donaters not picking up on this? wtf.

orafi
10-31-2008, 08:35 AM
Who in the hell is giving Barack Obama money? Is it ignorance on the issues or more of a case of race? I know all of this money is not from african-americans but I am perplexed by the youth vote of today. First, Obama is in favor of conscription - what 18-26 year old would vote for a candidate in favor of that? Second, Obama is regarded as someone who supports an end to these wars - He has the same foreign policy as mcBush. Why are these young voters and donaters not picking up on this? wtf.

Obama's sheeple don't care if he's for war. They'll die for him in any occasion.