PDA

View Full Version : How we show Ron should have been the nominee

robertwerden
10-31-2008, 06:59 AM
If the final votes are counted and McCain loses by a number that is equal to the amount of Votes Ron Paul got in the primaries, then is should be clear that we caused him to lose.
Even better would be when the media tells everyone that Ron Paul got 1.4 million write in votes, which is the same amount of votes McCain lost by. At that point the GOP will see if Ron Paul was the nominee, he would have won the WH.

So to me this means Ron Paul needs us to write in his name on all ballots for the general election.

gls
10-31-2008, 07:15 AM
In the vast majority of states write-in votes for Paul will not be counted and/or reported by the media. I know CA is an exception, and he's on the ballot in MT and LA. IMO the remaining Paul supporters should vote for one of the candidates who signed the C4L four-point "We agree" statement.

IPSecure
10-31-2008, 08:43 AM
This post reminded me of this video: Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DN-fhY96p0&fmt=18)
Either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals...

Jeremy
10-31-2008, 08:47 AM
get as many people to vote baldwin, barr or rp (only the 3 states where they registered him) as possible

Elwar
10-31-2008, 08:52 AM
I'll be faxxing a copy of my ballot to as many news outlets as possible...with Ron Paul written in and an explaination of why I'm leaving my Congressman's vote blank (ie. Bailout).

jkr
10-31-2008, 10:24 AM
dudes, they are TOTALY throwing this election.

klamath
10-31-2008, 10:44 AM
Obamas margin of victory will be a lot larger than RP's votes.

Scribbler de Stebbing
10-31-2008, 10:53 AM
A vote for a 3rd party candidate, especially Baldwin or Barr, counts as a vote for Ron Paul. A write-in vote counts as Mickey Mouse (the most popular write-in candidate).

Which message do you want to send?

JosephTheLibertarian
10-31-2008, 10:55 AM
If the final votes are counted and McCain loses by a number that is equal to the amount of Votes Ron Paul got in the primaries, then is should be clear that we caused him to lose.
Even better would be when the media tells everyone that Ron Paul got 1.4 million write in votes, which is the same amount of votes McCain lost by. At that point the GOP will see if Ron Paul was the nominee, he would have won the WH.

So to me this means Ron Paul needs us to write in his name on all ballots for the general election.

by um laughing at them?

JosephTheLibertarian
10-31-2008, 10:57 AM
A vote for a 3rd party candidate, especially Baldwin or Barr, counts as a vote for Ron Paul. A write-in vote counts as Mickey Mouse (the most popular write-in candidate).

Which message do you want to send?

They won't even be talking about Baldwin. Baldwin is truly a waste vote, unlike 2004, when Baldwin was vp candidate, the CP isn't on the texas or cali ballots this year, the two states where the CP does best, so you can expect less votes this year than they had in 2004.

That will be very satisfying

JenHarris
10-31-2008, 11:05 AM
Is it even legal for states to not count our votes? I know nothing about law but it sure would be interesting to have a class action law suit against each state that didn't count peoples write in votes.