PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News - Obama is officially a neo-hawk

Brian4Liberty
10-30-2008, 11:54 PM
I hate to break the news to the few Obama supporters around here, but it seems as though the "neo-demo-hawks" have officially taken over the Obama camp.

The Obama campaign has just broke the news that Rahm Emanuel (a pro-war Democrat) may play a major role (Chief of Staff) in his administration. For those who want to keep track, here are a few more pro-war "neo-demo-hawks" that could make an appearance in an Obama administration:

Dennis Ross
Kenneth Adelman
Anthony Lake
Dan Shapiro
Eric Lynn
Charles S. Robb
Martin Indyk
Kenneth Pollack
or if he really gets audacious, Joe Leiberman or James Woolsey

Bottom line: The transformation of Obama from "anti-war" candidate to "neo-hawk" is complete. It has been apparent for quite a while with Obama's hawkish rhetoric towards Iran, Russia, Pakistan and Afghanistan...almost identical to McCain and Palin...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081031/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_rdp_132

"WASHINGTON Barack Obama's campaign has approached Illinois Rep. Rahm Emanuel about possibly serving as White House chief of staff, officials said Thursday as the marathon presidential race entered its final, frenzied stretch with a Democratic tilt."

libertythor
10-31-2008, 12:01 AM
This has been evident since the NH debate with Hillary when Obama went on about intervening in Pakistan. I think most of the "changelings" are mesmerized by the novelty of his skin color and smooth speeches.

anaconda
10-31-2008, 12:08 AM
Of course. I think the new term is "neo-lib." Obama is a Zbigniew Brzezinski puppet. It's a different game plan than the neo-cons. On a much grander scale and potentially far more dangerous.

http://www.rense.com/general82/uspol.htm

http://www.rense.com/general80/bz.htm

http://www.rense.com/general80/sor.htm

Obama is probably a terrible human being.

acptulsa
10-31-2008, 05:51 AM
Just now official? Are you kidding? If it wasn't official when he picked Biden, it was when he announced Zbignew as his advisor.

Aratus
10-31-2008, 08:19 AM
he has bias in terms sending troops from iraq to afganistan. he may
not have been as hotfoot about going into iran as was and is the "W" so
most likely there will simply be signifcant troop buildups under nato.

acptulsa
10-31-2008, 08:24 AM
he has bias in terms sending troops from iraq to afganistan. he may
not have been as hotfoot about going into iran as was and is the "W" so
most likely there will simply be signifcant troop buildups under nato.

The only difference I've been able to detect is that he wants to take the war north, not south (Pakistan being north of Iraq and Iran being south and west, iirc). This really doesn't seem like much of a difference to my mind. Either would be 'spreading democracy' by attacking two of the most functional republics in the entire region. I know that calling them 'two of the most functional republics' isn't saying a whole lot, but if you think about it that is saying quite a bit. At the least, these are two nations in the region which would be at the bottom of the list if 'spreading democracy' were the real goal.

kombayn
10-31-2008, 03:58 PM
Both parties have been Pro-War since Lindon Johnson. It's outrageous. They offer no solutions, getting Ron Paul Democrats to take back the Dems, Ron Paul Republicans taking back the GOP, true 100% libertarians taking back the LP and leaving the CP how it is, will be the best way to solve our political climate.

dannno
10-31-2008, 04:12 PM
I've been telling people Obama is a neocon for well over a year now.. They wouldn't believe me.

heavenlyboy34
10-31-2008, 04:18 PM
Both parties have been Pro-War since Lindon Johnson. It's outrageous. They offer no solutions, getting Ron Paul Democrats to take back the Dems, Ron Paul Republicans taking back the GOP, true 100% libertarians taking back the LP and leaving the CP how it is, will be the best way to solve our political climate.

It's a start, at least. :D

heavenlyboy34
10-31-2008, 04:20 PM
I've been telling people Obama is a neocon for well over a year now.. They wouldn't believe me.

I believed ya-in the sense that he's part of the neocon game-"controlled opposition", as it's called. :D I think you're spiffy, danno!

NewEnd
10-31-2008, 04:21 PM
Just now official? Are you kidding? If it wasn't official when he picked Biden, it was when he announced Zbignew as his advisor.

Yeah, Biden was a huge clue. However, McCain is even a bigger war hawk. I don't know if Obama is all talk, or if he actually will go to war... McCain will.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
11-01-2008, 08:55 PM
All part of his public plan...

Obama: Expand the wars -- starting with Pakistan
"The first step must be getting off the wrong battlefield in Iraq, and taking the fight to the terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan."

"So the second step in my strategy will be to build our capacity and our partnerships to track down, capture or kill terrorists around the world."

"... take down terrorist networks from the remote islands of Indonesia, to the sprawling cities of Africa."

http://www.barackobama.com/2007/08/01/the_war_we_need_to_win.php

NewEnd
11-01-2008, 09:15 PM
All part of his public plan...

Obama: Expand the wars -- starting with Pakistan
"The first step must be getting off the wrong battlefield in Iraq, and taking the fight to the terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan."

"So the second step in my strategy will be to build our capacity and our partnerships to track down, capture or kill terrorists around the world."

"... take down terrorist networks from the remote islands of Indonesia, to the sprawling cities of Africa."

http://www.barackobama.com/2007/08/01/the_war_we_need_to_win.php

There is nothing wrong with taking down terrorist networks. The problem is with how you go about it. The best way is to build working relationships with governments, and reputation with the man on the street, make him feel you are his friend.

The worst way is the way W did it.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
11-01-2008, 09:42 PM
There is nothing wrong with taking down terrorist networks. The problem is with how you go about it. The best way is to build working relationships with governments, and reputation with the man on the street, make him feel you are his friend.

The worst way is the way W did it.

"Have you ever read about the reasons they attacked us? They attack us because we've been over there. We've been bombing Iraq for ten years ..." --Ron Paul

"America's fighting a war that doesn't exist. We're fighting because our leaders tell us that the Muslims hate freedom and hate liberty and hate women in the work place and that's got nothing to do with it. It has everything to do with what we do in the Islamic world, what our policies are, and what our impact that is there." --Michael Scheur Fmr. Head CIA Bin Laden Unit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mX9UIgFcAuI

tonesforjonesbones
11-01-2008, 10:46 PM
It has been obvious to me Obama is who they want to take us into africa...all that screamin hollyweird has been doing about darfur. Russia and china building infrastructure down there...Obama...the African King! tones

NewEnd
11-01-2008, 10:48 PM
"Have you ever read about the reasons they attacked us? They attack us because we've been over there. We've been bombing Iraq for ten years ..." --Ron Paul

"America's fighting a war that doesn't exist. We're fighting because our leaders tell us that the Muslims hate freedom and hate liberty and hate women in the work place and that's got nothing to do with it. It has everything to do with what we do in the Islamic world, what our policies are, and what our impact that is there." --Michael Scheur Fmr. Head CIA Bin Laden Unit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mX9UIgFcAuI

Ron Paul supported the invasion of Afghanistan, although he would have preferred we used a letter of Marquis.

I don't think you understood exactly what I was saying.

cindy25
11-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Rahn is a dangerous guy-read his book and THE PLAN he has for you.