PDA

View Full Version : Keep The Change!!

kittyc
10-30-2008, 08:53 PM
I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money, you can keep
'THE CHANGE'

I don't know about you guys but I am so tired and worn out by all the political BS heard almost 24 hours a day I am ready to just go to bed, pull up the covers and hibernate until the 4th. of November and like the Ground Hog emerge on the 5th to a brave new world, all beautiful and wonderful with new security,prosperity and happiness for all of us to share.

I am so tired of hearing who is going to do what and not how just that they will be doing this or that, mostly offering payment for our votes which mean nothing in the first place. In my own mind it is all a hoax and should be listed on Snopes as one. None of the Candidates have our best interest at heart they are all in it for themselves and their cronys.

Think, why would anyone spend millions of dollars to get a job paying only $400.000.00?? If it were me and I had 30 million dollars in a fund I would take the money put it in my pocket and tell everyone outright "Hey I am a Politician, a Crook, probably a lawyer and positively a cronic liar. I am taking your money and keeping it ! So What?" then go to a nice quiet beach and sit and just watch the birds, listen to the waves and contemplate on what I was going to have for dinner. No TV, No Radio, No Internet just the quiet sounds of Nature.

I can't seem to do that even on a small scale. Every time I think I am going to take a rest from all of this contention I hear or see something that gets me going again. I think of past times and the fun of the campaign, the brothership of kindred spirits that felt we were actually accomplishing something and helping our country. Did we make a dent? Heck No. Did anyone listen? Yes but what good did it do? Did it make people stand up and speak out? Heck No. I heard over and over, I want to help but am afraid, I don't want my name on "THE LIST" Well folks we are all on some list or another. No one is left out, we are registered at birth, in school, our "SOCIAL SECURITY?", our jobs and our churches. We are on more lists than you can count or want to know about.

The point is these lists are not what is going to ruin us, it is ourselves who allow our lives to be mired down in fear and uncertainty. Life is uncertain. Fear is normal. What is not normal is allowing uncertainty and fear govern our daily lives. Anger is normal but we have been told we have to "MANAGE OUR ANGER" and what has it gotten us? We are totally lost. We can't get mad, it is not a good thing. We shouldn't say ugly things about people even though it is true? what happened to speaking your mind? Oh I know, people might think you are a nut or worse. When did other people's opinion of us become tantimount to a horrible death? Where did our pride and individuality disappear to? Our children are taught from the earliest school days that it is not nice to yell, never excell over another it may hurt their feelings, we have to be nice to everyone even those you dislike intensly. Everyone is the same.? Everyone should be on the same level?

I have said it over and over, we are not all the same. Some are smart, some are plain dumb. Some are brave and some are Cowards. Some are conniving and sneaky, Some are open and honest. Some are strong and some are weak and easily manipulated. Some are talented in one thing some in another. We can't all be winners all the time. Everyone looses sometimes. That is how we grow as people, how we build our own self esteem not just inherit it because of social morals. We as humans have to decide and soon how we want to live our lives. We cannot allow others views and morals to overtake our own.

Last nite I spent a couple of the midnight hours reading a book on how to fight back and win. The author makes a lot of sense, I only wish I had found this book two years ago. It is still not too late for us to read and take advice on methods to fight the loss of our freedoms. Please print out this book as it will probably be taken off line shortly. It is too good to leave up there for all to find:

http://media.portland.indymedia.org/media/2008/10/380526.pdf

At last a how to manual for revolutionists that is safe and makes headway, something marching and chanting and rallys have not done. With this we have the ability to instill FEAR.. not cower from it.

NOW HEAR THIS !

Lawyers in political leadership have a conflict of interest. When you help make laws then benefit from those laws you participate in a conflict of interest.

Because of the dominance of lawyers in political positions and because of the fraternal relationship between lawyers, judges and politicians we as a people have been influenced to move from the higher law of God to the lower laws of man in deciding right and wrong.

Don't Vote for Lawyers

With that said: Tom Cryer and his Truth Attack org. is having a money bomb today. The 30th of Oct. Tom is pulling together most of the different groups of activists into one huge movement. He has a good plan but needs help in implementing it. Now even though Tom is a noted attorney he is not running for office ~ He is working for all of us to put the IRS and the FED out of business. With our help he can.

Go to Truth Attack.org and give all you can.

Be sure to keep going to our web page: www.rwefree.com for new additions every day.

Everyone have a wonderful Halloween and please people don't send me tons of email about worshiping the devil, but do watch the kids goody bags pretty close there are those out there that seem to find pleasure in hurting even innocents.

NOW HEAR THIS; NOW HEAR THIS - Lawyers in political leadership have a conflict of interest. When you help make laws then benefit from those laws you participate in a conflict of interest.

NOW HEAR THIS; NOW HEAR THIS - because of the dominance of lawyers in political positions and because of the fraternal relationship between lawyers, judges and politicians we as a people have been influenced to move from the higher law of God to the lower laws of man in deciding right and wrong.

NOW HEAR THIS; NOW HEAR THIS -- Don't Vote for Lawyers