PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Video Brainstorming

jj111
09-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Comedy Video Brainstorming

I had a kernal of an idea yesterday which went like this:

“I think we need a good comedian on Ron Paul's side to do a funny political satire skit of this race so far, favoring of course Ron Paul. We could have the comedian do impressions of the other candidates, maybe a one man show, and video this and put it on YouTube. I envision this video could be as short as 2 minutes long, or maybe up to 5 to 10 minutes or longer. This would not have to be an expensive elaborate production, we could even get a not-so-famous comedian to do this, as long as he (or she) is good and funny.

I think this would make for an extra novelty and fun video we could send to friends, acquaintances, or the public to give them a laugh, and at the same time show them how ridiculous these other candidates are."

1. What do you think of the idea?
2. What ideas can you think of for a funny short skit?
3. I have already been in contact with one comedian who specializes in a Bill Clinton impersonation (voice, mannerisms, looks, and attire). Can anybody think of any skit ideas that center around a Bill Clinton character doing the speaking?

I want to know what you people think of this idea, and any brainstorming you can come up around this idea from anyone who thinks this could be potentially worthwhile.

Ninja Homer
09-07-2007, 12:10 PM
I think it's a good idea.

I think David Cross would be up for doing something. I don't think he does impressions though.

He's at the end of this video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K7aFXRAW7mg

SWATH
09-07-2007, 12:22 PM
There is a comic that is a confirmed Ron Paul supporter, I can't remember his name though. Maybe someone who remembers can post it.

jj111
09-07-2007, 01:18 PM
How about some ideas for a skit? We've got the Bill Clinton lookalive who might be interested. Any ideas that would star a Bill Clinton character? Or other skit ideas?