PDA

View Full Version : Biden Slips and says "New World Order"

PatriotOne
10-30-2008, 07:33 PM
The transcript of the interview says "New World Order" and hasn't changed but that portion of the interview was "re-recorded" and Biden now says "new world situation we find ourselves in".

http://www.wsls.com/sls/news/politics/article/wsls_talks_with_biden_about_palins_visit/20107/

Not to belabor the point but just wanted to stress that the New World Order is not just a GOP thang.

dirknb@hotmail.com
10-30-2008, 07:34 PM
The NWO has controlled both parties for a really long time. The election is just a stage production.

Dr.3D
10-30-2008, 07:39 PM
The NWO has controlled both parties for a really long time. The election is just a stage production.

So true, and if someone isn't indoctrinated into the good ole boys group, they will not be able to be nominated by either party for president.

PatriotOne
10-30-2008, 08:03 PM

Preaching to the choir here. I just shake my head in wonder when people even discuss the differences between Obama or McCain on this forum. It's ALREADY been DECIDED anf the script has already been written in advance. Personally, I think there might be a "twist" in this seasons unreality show. I'm leaning towards Obama for the win and then a hit on him to spark riots and martial law.

jmdrake
10-30-2008, 08:14 PM
*sarcasm on* Oh no. Don't discuss the new world order. People will think Ron Paul supporters are crazy and he won't win the presidency this year. *sarcasm off* Little by little those of us on the "fringe" are being proven 100% right by the "mainstream media".

Regards,

John M. Drake

lucius
10-30-2008, 08:22 PM

'Colonel' Edward Mandell House agrees--in the bag for a very long time.

PatriotOne
10-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Little by little those of us on the "fringe" are being proven 100% right by the "mainstream media".

Regards,

John M. Drake

I'm not holding my breath for any of those people on this forum who called us "crazy" to admit it though. Wouldn't it be nice for just one thread to be created saying they were wrong and we have been right all along? Just one! Is that too much to ask :p?

RSLudlum
10-30-2008, 08:36 PM
*sarcasm off* Little by little those of us on the "fringe" are being proven 100% right by the "mainstream media".

Yes, it is bubbling up in the general public's view, but I'd always be weary of seeking vindication through the MSM ;)

Bruno
10-30-2008, 08:38 PM
The transcript of the interview says "New World Order" and hasn't changed but that portion of the interview was "re-recorded" and Biden now says "new world situation we find ourselves in".

http://www.wsls.com/sls/news/politics/article/wsls_talks_with_biden_about_palins_visit/20107/

Not to belabor the point but just wanted to stress that the New World Order is not just a GOP thang.

I think the transcript says, NWO, but the voice did not because he did not say it. I watched his lips, and it is in synch with "situation", not "order".

I do believe in the NWO theory, just not that he said it as this time.

PatriotOne
10-30-2008, 08:51 PM
I think the transcript says, NWO, but the voice did not because he did not say it. I watched his lips, and it is in synch with "situation", not "order".

As I said in my original post, that part was "rerecorded", not voiced over.

Dr.3D

That, or they redid the interview and replaced it but left the original transcript.

I noticed a lot of difference between the video and the supposed transcript.

yongrel
So?

Bruno
10-30-2008, 08:53 PM
As I said in my original post, that part was "rerecorded", not voiced over.

Well, when you rerecord, you have new voice, so sorry for my confusion.

From when to when? It was pretty seamless. Does an unedited version exist, or who has seen it before it was edited?

Dr.3D
10-30-2008, 08:53 PM
So?

So? LOL

Guess that would make it so so? :D

jmdrake
10-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Yes, it is bubbling up in the general public's view, but I'd always be weary of seeking vindication through the MSM ;)

Believe me I'm not happy about any of this. I wish I was wrong. I really do. I read the speech where Biden talked about how Obama was going to make the "tough decisions" that were going to make him "really unpopular" in two years. I'm feeding this info to the Obama supporters I know. I know this won't change the outcome of the election. (The hardcore supporters have early voted). But people need to be ready to fight whatever is coming done the pike once it arrives.

Regards,

John M. Drake

nodope0695
10-30-2008, 09:25 PM

GOP, Democrats...those names mean nothing. The NWO is a ruling elite thing, and has no party label...TPTB have thier own party. The two party system is WHITEWASH. Its bullshit. Two party, third party....fuck parties. Right now, its US AGAINST THEM.:mad:

Hiki
10-30-2008, 10:56 PM
So?

Same here. Whats the big deal?