PDA

View Full Version : McCain can't find Joe the Plumber today in Ohio

JohnJay
10-30-2008, 04:20 PM
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2008/10/o_joe_where_art.html

ROTFLMAO

TruthAtLast
10-30-2008, 04:23 PM
joe was just on the Glenn Beck show today. And he said he's been going out and trying to campaign for McCain and convert Democrats. I'm not a supporter of McCain but seriously, at least Joe is doing something productive rather than sit for hours at a campaign rally.

nate895
10-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I think Joe the Plumber has come about as close to striking gold or winning the lottery without actually doing either one of them. I am betting Wurzbacher will write several books, and he will win a seat in Congress if he wants one.

jabrownie
10-30-2008, 05:08 PM
I heard John McCain started calling out Joe's name then when he didn't get any response he started stumbling around back and forth across the stage looking for him. : picks up rock : "Joe you under there?" "Joe...joe..." LOL, j/k. :p

dr. hfn
10-30-2008, 05:11 PM
lets covert Joe in to a Ron Paul Republican. Get his address, send him stuff

HOLLYWOOD
10-30-2008, 05:36 PM

Ah... I think McCain meant, Joe Lieberman, you know, the BankRoll and MSM organizer behind McTeenSouthCarolina. McMoron is Lost without the Puppet Masters dictating to John McCain.

We know who runs the campaign... btw

Joe the Plumber... he's going through AIPAC indoctrination, followed by Ghouliani, Romney, Thompson, Rove, Cheney, & Paulson schooling.

StateofTrance
10-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Joe the Fuck did a good job by avoiding McShame's campaign for few hours.

libertythor
10-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Joe the Fuck

No insulting Joe the Plumber. Reaching out to him would be more productive.

angelatc
10-31-2008, 12:22 AM

His address was posted on the Daily Kos. Those people suck.

Could be worth sending him a Manifesto though.