PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul an official write-in candidate in NH?

madcat033
10-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Well luckily, Ron Paul is an official write-in candidate in my state of California, but all my friends and family in NH don't know who to vote for.

So, is Ron Paul an official write-in candidate in NH? Or will they have to pick between Baldwin/Barr?

torchbearer
10-30-2008, 02:06 PM
call your secretary of state office.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2008, 03:25 PM
No, he is not.

The primary reason I'm staying home.

gls
10-30-2008, 03:32 PM
No, he is not.

The primary reason I'm staying home.

Even if you leave the top slot blank you might as well vote for candidates endorsed by the NHLA in the local races (if you have the opportunity).

http://nhliberty.org/2008_endorsements

I hope the OP forwards that list to his relatives as well.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Even if you leave the top slot blank you might as well vote for candidates endorsed by the NHLA in the local races (if you have the opportunity).

http://nhliberty.org/2008_endorsements

I hope the OP forwards that list to his relatives as well.

Thanks for the list.

Maybe I'll rethink it.

I'm just sick of the whole mess...

ItsTime
10-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the list.

Maybe I'll rethink it.

Vote for local Ron Paul Reps. Dems are destroying NH.

BagOfEyebrows
10-30-2008, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the list.

Maybe I'll rethink it.

Rethink it for the local vote, which is far more important than voting for the president is - write in Ron Paul if none of the 3rd party candidates are what you want in a party or candidate, and then vote for the local folks the NHLA gives high ratings to, because that will count, and a lot of the races are going to be very close - also look into who is running for sheriff in your county so you can vote for that, too -

Shotdown1027
10-30-2008, 05:21 PM
Yea, please go and vote for all the local races. Also, vote for Blevins for Governor so the LP can keep ballot access there. Im not a member of the LP--but they should keep ballot access.