PDA

View Full Version : President Palin

Bruno
10-30-2008, 10:31 AM
Have fun. Just click on anything in the oval office.

http://www.palinaspresident.us/

Aratus
10-30-2008, 11:22 AM
what happens if we all interact thusly to accomplish this on butterfly ballots or touch screens
or paper ballots of all types and hues or the like... this could actually happen! she has this
as a happy future tense potential. you must keep in mind she eats the meat of the moose
she brings down with a frontier pioneer's intrepid good aim and visual acutem... i am serious!

Aratus
10-30-2008, 11:26 AM
i didst and did click interactively. i must send a memo to Divine Sarah... if the red phone rings, do not pick up the same, insted call our ambassador in moscow... and let me handle this, for the wrong words at this time might and could pis$$s off putin or his heirs...:cool:

Aratus
10-30-2008, 12:12 PM
president palin... hummmmmmmm.... {rather than POTUS aratus?}

Aratus
10-30-2008, 12:34 PM
divine sarah... ain't totally at all slightly anyway remotely a ted stevens protege! an' we all
most likely just saw noble brilliant mr. john mccain done fait accomplii keeping alaska in the union
via a sure & certain politico honcho move that was most mercurical...in its intrepid insights!!!

lodge939
10-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Ironically, her doing nothing as this website suggests, is preferable to the incoming fiddling and massive government we shall see under Obama

satchelmcqueen
10-30-2008, 06:21 PM
i couldnt get her clothes to come off. this site doesnt work right.