PDA

View Full Version : Important Factor: On Election Day BE WARY of violence/riots!!!!!!

libertythor
10-30-2008, 08:18 AM
For starters: GO OUT AND VOTE. DON'T LET THIS MAKE YOU NOT CAST YOUR BALLOT. JUST OBSERVE YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND PREPARE.

However with the media generated BS on the race card and socioeconomic divisions, people in some parts of the nation or around certain neighborhoods will want to prepare for chaos and violence on Election Day, especially when the east coast precincts begin to report their results.

Now before you call me chicken little think how many destructive and deadly riots provoked by race have occurred since the 90's over stupid shit. South Central LA, Cincinnati, Detroit, New Orleans, Rwanda

IT CAN AND IN SOME AREAS WILL HAPPEN if things don't go the way of certain neighborhoods or socioeconomic groups.

Be on guard and prepare to defend yourselves and your families!

acptulsa
10-30-2008, 08:26 AM
As we saw in Philadelphia, it can happen even if things do go the way 'certain socioeconomic groups' want them to go...

slacker921
10-30-2008, 08:30 AM
As we saw in Philadelphia, it can happen even if things do go the way 'certain socioeconomic groups' want them to go...

So.... is Philly prepared for an Obama win?

tonesforjonesbones
10-30-2008, 08:35 AM
Yep...they riot if they don't get what they want. When OJ was on trial...I couldn't believe the schools had the crap on tv in the classrooms...because the black kids wanted it on. My daughter said all the black kids were standing together in the back of the classroom...holding hands when the virdict was read...and they planned to riot in the school if he was found guilty. I refuse political correctness anymore...this is ridiculous. Jesse and Al Sharpton have guaranteed race riots if obama loses. It's our fault for allowing this to go on..it should have been stopped long ago. Now it is out of control. tones

Danke
10-30-2008, 08:46 AM
It's gonna get ugly when McCain loses.

http://www.barnsleyolderpeople.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/img_1935.JPG

nodope0695
10-30-2008, 08:48 AM
They'll riot if Obama wins. They'll riot if McCain wins...either way, I see riots. What better an excuse for imposing martial law than that?

Hell, the Phillies won, and people rioted...and that was GOOD news.

fr33domfightr
10-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Everyone in my neighborhood will just vote like normal. Nothing to worry about. Voting isn't something new.

FF

tonesforjonesbones
10-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Who rioted in philly? i can't find any information on the internet about it. why? tones

Carole
10-30-2008, 09:14 AM
"For starters: GO OUT AND VOTE. DON'T LET THIS MAKE YOU NOT CAST YOUR BALLOT. JUST OBSERVE YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND PREPARE.

However with the media generated BS on the race card and socioeconomic divisions, people in some parts of the nation or around certain neighborhoods will want to prepare for chaos and violence on Election Day, especially when the east coast precincts begin to report their results.

Now before you call me chicken little think how many destructive and deadly riots provoked by race have occurred since the 90's over stupid shit. South Central LA, Cincinnati, Detroit, New Orleans, Rwanda

IT CAN AND IN SOME AREAS WILL HAPPEN if things don't go the way of certain neighborhoods or socioeconomic groups.

Be on guard and prepare to defend yourselves and your families!"

Actually, I would expect the violence to begin the day after election day. :)

Think of it as 9-12, or in this case, 11-5. :D

Carole
10-30-2008, 09:18 AM
So.... is Philly prepared for an Obama win?
I joticed after the World Series last night, things were quite out of hand with damage being done. Bottles thrown, things broken, typical riot behavior--by SOME.

tonesforjonesbones
10-30-2008, 09:21 AM
who were the "some"? tones

Carole
10-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Who rioted in philly? i can't find any information on the internet about it. why? tones
Suppressed perhaps??? It happened nevertheless. :eek:

Carole
10-30-2008, 09:26 AM
who were the "some"? tones
I did not notice that. Just caught the mention of some things happening on either radio or television. I had both on and then went to bed with just the radio on.

It did happen. I have no idea how much happened, just that fans were going a bit nutty and some riot type behavior was mentioned--things being thrown and broken.

Maybe if you google it up.

Here is one mention:

Scattered vandalism as Philadelphia fans celebrate World Series title

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/2008/10/30/2008-10-30_scattered_vandalism_as_philadelphia_fans.html

Gotta love/question Police Chief Ramsey's "having fun" comment. :(

This is how people get hurt and property owners suffer the consequences.

Ridiculous when celebrating means destroying and causing havoc. I deplore violence in what should be a celebratin for the city.

sevin
10-30-2008, 09:31 AM
I think there will be riots if McCain wins, which I doubt. But if he does, then Mobile Alabama will not be a safe place to be for a few days (if you're white). I plan on staying home for a couple days if McCain wins.

tonesforjonesbones
10-30-2008, 09:34 AM
hey thanks..tones

robmpreston
10-30-2008, 09:35 AM

From what I saw, mostly white college kids.

worl
10-30-2008, 09:39 AM
Yep...they riot if they don't get what they want. When OJ was on trial...I couldn't believe the schools had the crap on tv in the classrooms...because the black kids wanted it on. My daughter said all the black kids were standing together in the back of the classroom...holding hands when the virdict was read...and they planned to riot in the school if he was found guilty. I refuse political correctness anymore...this is ridiculous. Jesse and Al Sharpton have guaranteed race riots if obama loses. It's our fault for allowing this to go on..it should have been stopped long ago. Now it is out of control. tones

I agree & will add that our gov. has allowed this & actually encouraged it to keep the people controled. They depend on us fighting to prevent a revolution to remove them. This is why they opposed the Ron Paul movement so much. We are now fighting them & the gov. We may have no choice but to fight a war here.

tonesforjonesbones
10-30-2008, 09:39 AM
Yes and it didn't really look like riot on the video..just drunk over excitement. reveling. I like mobile..i don't live far from mobile ala. tones

libertythor
10-30-2008, 12:51 PM
bump

BeFranklin
10-30-2008, 12:56 PM
For starters: GO OUT AND VOTE. DON'T LET THIS MAKE YOU NOT CAST YOUR BALLOT. JUST OBSERVE YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND PREPARE.

In Cincinnati they shot a black man over outstanding traffic tickets.

Also, what wasn't in the news is the cops were standing out a nightclub routinely frequented by white patrons into S&M, and I know for a fact that some of the 'sex slaves' were underage runaway girls. They ignored that. Something was really gross about what went on in Cincinnati.

libertythor
10-30-2008, 01:07 PM
I never said that there wasn't any injustices, but whites get placed into sex slavery, tazed, and beaten now and then too...

To be fair, here is an article about a riot involving whites against blacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_St._Louis_Riot

Either way this election has potential for some serious turmoil.

In Cincinnati they shot a black man over outstanding traffic tickets.

Also, what wasn't in the news is the cops were standing out a nightclub routinely frequented by white patrons into S&M, and I know for a fact that some of the 'sex slaves' were underage runaway girls. They ignored that. Something was really gross about what went on in Cincinnati.

constitutional
10-30-2008, 01:39 PM

Oh my, what a fearmongerer you are. You would be a perfect supporter of Ghouliani. But thank you for your opinion, we greatly value it and it certainly has impact on our lives.

JaylieWoW
10-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Actually, I would expect the violence to begin the day after election day. :)

Think of it as 9-12, or in this case, 11-5. :D

Remember, remember the 5th of November... :p

Posted by a Ron Paul Supporter who has still managed to retain her sense of humor.

libertythor
10-30-2008, 06:57 PM
It was just a general warning and without the intention of influencing the vote. All I said is for people to be careful on Election Day.

Oh my, what a fearmongerer you are. You would be a perfect supporter of Ghouliani. But thank you for your opinion, we greatly value it and it certainly has impact on our lives.

libertythor
10-30-2008, 10:32 PM
bump

libertythor
10-31-2008, 02:07 AM
bump

libertythor
10-31-2008, 11:29 AM
http://www.observer.com/2008/politics/erica-jong-tells-italians-obama-loss-will-spark-second-american-civil-war-blood-will-r

Erica Jong Tells Italians Obama Loss 'Will Spark the Second American Civil War. Blood Will Run in the Streets'
BY JASON HOROWITZ | OCTOBER 30, 2008 | TAGS: POLITICSBARACK OBAMADICK CHENEYERICA JONGGEORGE W. BUSHJANE FONDAKEN FOLLETTMICHAEL CHABONNORMAL MAILERPHILLIP ROTHTOM WOLFE

Getty Images
Erica Jong, 1976.
It seems that the final days of the presidential campaign have made Erica Jong and her friends more than a little anxious.
A few days ago, Jong, the author and self-described feminist, gave an interview to the Italian daily Corriere della Sera, the choicest bits of which were brought to my attention by the reliably sharp-eyed Christian Rocca, the U.S. correspondent of Il Foglio, who published excerpts on his Camillo blog. Basically, Jong says her fear that Obama might lose the election has developed into an "obsession. A paralyzing terror. An anxious fever that keeps you awake at night." She also says that her friends Jane Fonda and Naomi Wolf are extremely worried that Obama will be sabotaged by Republican dirty tricks, and that if an Obama loss indeed comes to pass, the result will be a second American Civil War.
Here's a translation of Jong's more spirited quotes to the Milan-based Corriere, as selected by Rocca.
"The record shows that voting machines in America are rigged."

"My friends Ken Follett and Susan Cheever are extremely worried. Naomi Wolf calls me every day. Yesterday, Jane Fonda sent me an email to tell me that she cried all night and can't cure her ailing back for all the stress that has reduces her to a bundle of nerves."
"My back is also suffering from spasms, so much so that I had to see an acupuncturist and get prescriptions for Valium."
"After having stolen the last two elections, the Republican Mafia…"
"If Obama loses it will spark the second American Civil War. Blood will run in the streets, believe me. And it's not a coincidence that President Bush recalled soldiers from Iraq for Dick Cheney to lead against American citizens in the streets."
"Bush has transformed America into a police state, from torture to the imprisonment of reporters, to the Patriot Act."
She also laments that not all of America's men of letters share her devotion to Obama.

"Tom Wolfe and John Updike are men of the right and Philip Roth is at this point a hermit who leads a monastic life in Connecticut, far from everything and everybody."
Luckily, she said there is her and Michael Chabon, who, she says, have "taken the place of Susan Sontag and Norman Mailer respectively."
They have the same political sensibilities, she said, but a better "sense of humor."

Elwar
10-31-2008, 11:38 AM
I've been part of a few riots...my first was just because it snowed.

Riots happen...lots of people (usually later in the evening after a lot of drinking) gathering together in one place and a small group of people doing something stupid while the rest watch.

libertythor
10-31-2008, 11:40 AM
I am referring to the deadly kind.

I've been part of a few riots...my first was just because it snowed.

Riots happen...lots of people (usually later in the evening after a lot of drinking) gathering together in one place and a small group of people doing something stupid while the rest watch.

Danke
10-31-2008, 11:44 AM
Yesterday, Jane Fonda sent me an email to tell me that she cried all night and can't cure her ailing back for all the stress that has reduces her to a bundle of nerves."

Well, there is something positive about this election.

libertythor
10-31-2008, 12:12 PM
Well, there is something positive about this election.

I hope her snapper gets invaded by a few of those "oppressed rioters".

DAFTEK
10-31-2008, 12:20 PM
They'll riot if Obama wins. They'll riot if McCain wins...either way, I see riots. What better an excuse for imposing martial law than that?

Hell, the Phillies won, and people rioted...and that was GOOD news.

I don't think it will be on election day, i predict the following days, or the next day when the results come out depending who wins! If McCain wins it will be immediately in all black neighborhoods across the country! If Obama wins it will be in a few days as allot of the militias around the country need time to load up their pickup trucks and head to Washington! :D

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-31-2008, 12:26 PM
I don't know if it will be widespread or not but I fully expect some type of uproar no matter what the result is. If Obama wins than I expect insanity to reign supreme in areas like Chicago and Harlem but if McCain wins I think things will get ugly in even some smaller communities.

and to whoever posted about the O.J. trial, I was in high school when that verdict came down and the school turned on the televisions because students were bugging and much like your Daughter's school, a lot of the black kids in our school were planning on going crazy if he was found guilty and the teachers looked very nervous when the time came. Once he was found not guilty they still went wild and several kids got beat up and the trophy cases got smashed.

UtahApocalypse
10-31-2008, 01:09 PM
yep people riot for just about anything. (I do think though if the "Chosen One" losses its going to be all in)

http://www.marininstitute.org/alcohol_industry/bud_riot.htm

Bud World Olympic Riot Exposed

The Olympic Games are coming to Athens, Greece this summer, and Anheuser-Busch will once again be the “official beer sponsor,” as it has been since 1984. In fact, the world’s largest beer maker recently announced an extension of its sponsorship through the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, China. Meanwhile, Olympics broadcaster NBC is hyping this summer’s games as “hip to youth” in a new promotional campaign targeted at young audiences ages 12 - 34.1 Yet beyond the glory of the games is a darker side to the beer-sports mix, one that was revealed not long ago at the last Olympics. Following is an excerpt from a first-person account of “Media Advocacy and Alcohol Policy at the Olympics.”