PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Uses Paul to Secure MONTANA FOR Obama

Change
10-30-2008, 04:50 AM
Bingo! Great Job Dr. Paul on Maddow Show last night! But the true reason MSNBC had Dr. Paul on comes down to one thing, MONTANA! The Polls are showing McCain and Obama difference of 4 points, in which Dr. Paul has the support of that difference 4 points. In addition, it is my understanding that Ron Paul asked to be removed from that Ballot! It is amazing that his request was not honored. I truly wonder why? The way this game is played as Dr. Paul said is that both parties seem to have a GRIP on the System and know the ins and outs of gaming it. So, the big Smile on Maddow face was MONTANA! Get the votes away from McCain for an Obama win. Very simple, her interest and invitation in Paul and the movement had nothing to do with thinking Paul is wonderful or his message. It comes down to MONTANA and trying to make Paul's movement a Obama Win. Those are the facts, nothing to do with LIBERTY.

Change
10-30-2008, 04:58 AM
Interesting mix up!

http://www.flatheadbeacon.com/articles/article/ron_paul_wants_off_montana_ballot/5514/

angelatc
10-30-2008, 09:00 AM
Sucks to be a loser, doesn't it John?

Smirk now, funny boy.

tonesforjonesbones
10-30-2008, 09:02 AM
So you think a mccain loss is a win for you? you think obama is going to stop these wars. foolish people. i dont really care though. people get what they deserve. tones

LibertyEagle
10-30-2008, 09:05 AM

Smirk now, funny boy.

That there is funny. :D

LibertyEagle
10-30-2008, 09:07 AM
So you think a mccain loss is a win for you? you think obama is going to stop these wars. foolish people. i dont really care though. people get what they deserve. tones

NEITHER are going to stop the wars, Tones. I personally can't stand either McCain or Obama, but I did find AngelaTC's comment about McCain to be very funny. I mean, who doesn't remember McCain's little obnoxious smirks at Ron?

Bern
10-30-2008, 09:10 AM
I am shedding buckets of tears for John McCain and his neocon puppet masters. I am also poor and needing to sell my bridge. Would you like to buy it?

Pennsylvania
10-30-2008, 09:11 AM

Smirk now, funny boy.

+1

tonesforjonesbones
10-30-2008, 09:27 AM
When obama starts appointing left wing liberal activist judges everywhere...and you lose more of your liberty..i'll have the last laugh and ya'll will be whinin. tones

MRoCkEd
10-30-2008, 09:34 AM
When obama starts appointing left wing liberal activist judges everywhere...and you lose more of your liberty..i'll have the last laugh and ya'll will be whinin. tones
It's not that we want obama to win.. it's just that there is a certain satisfaction in watching asshole mccain lose.

Matt Collins
10-30-2008, 09:57 AM
When obama starts appointing left wing liberal activist judges everywhere...and you lose more of your liberty..It'll be the same thing under McCain.:(

acptulsa
10-30-2008, 10:01 AM
It'll be the same thing under McCain.:(

In fact, it has been my experience that neocon judges are worse.

Bern
10-30-2008, 10:02 AM

I think the end result will be that Obama galvanizes support for liberty minded candidates and that sits well with me.

Matt Collins
10-30-2008, 10:03 AM
So you think a mccain loss is a win for you? Only in the sense that it'll strengthen the GOP and potentially allow for a more conservative / liberty oriented candidate next time around.

Change
10-30-2008, 10:04 AM
The point is guys, the media is using us. We all agree it is not about McCain or Obama, but liberty and the constitution. This Liberty Campaign must continue regardless of who wins the White House. But let's not kid ourselves, The media has it's own agenda as well we all remember in the primaries.

Let's not kid ourselves, we shouldn't feel "dirty" the morning after. Our power was not to endorse candidates but to fight for what is right for America. We should never get all emotional about it but to continue to press our party (repubicans) to acknowledge the fundamentals of our mission while educating the public. Achieve the mission, not be used by the media to get Obama into office.

Sometimes you have to deal with and confront those who have hurt and violated you in order to get the needed reforms in place. The fact is a very telling point in the debates with McCain and Paul is when Paul said who are you going to surround yourself with relating to your economic advisors. The best solution would be to reach out to the GOP and force a conversation relating to the Federal Reserve and Oversight. Paul is in a EXCELLENT position for that oversight in the House of Representatives for the next two years. Think about it. Paul needs to step up to the plate and go to McCain instead of waiting for those who have hurt or violated to come to him. My advise win, lose, or draw, is get on that phone and call McCain camp and push again for oversight on the Federal Reserve.

John E
10-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Of course the media is using us now that they figured out a way to do so. So? Lets go with it and continued to get the message out.

Cleaner44
10-30-2008, 10:14 AM

McCain's loss will be the best thing for the Republican party and our Republic. Only when crushed will Republicans start to question following the BIG GOVT, BIG DEFICIET, BIG DEBT brand that is Neocon.

Destroy Neocon and return the Republican party to conservative values as demonstrated by Ron Paul!

Change
10-30-2008, 10:32 AM
Well very different thoughts. The fact is Ron Paul didn't opt to have his name on the Montana or Louisiana ballot and actually asked for it to be removed. So keep that in mind ethically.

Good points, but the Obama leaning dude, claiming he would surround himself with Liberty minded people. I would directly you to look to the APA Endorsement of Obama and the condition of our schools and the impact that organization has had on our educational system and what is taught in our schools. Not to mention the UNIONS, certainly Dr. Paul doesn't support those ideas.

Liberty starts with teaching our young about it.

SeanEdwards
10-30-2008, 10:43 AM
So you think a mccain loss is a win for you?

Hell yeah! A huge win. Eat it neocon bitches. I may even watch Sean Hannity on election night just to watch him cry.

you think obama is going to stop these wars. foolish people. i dont really care though. people get what they deserve. tones

One battle at a time.

Change
10-30-2008, 11:06 AM
Hell yeah! A huge win. Eat it neocon bitches. I may even watch Sean Hannity on election night just to watch him cry.

One battle at a time.

What is your battle?

ItsTime
10-30-2008, 11:11 AM
No one to blame but MCCAIN. He sucks dont blame Ron Paul for being so great ;)

SeanEdwards
10-30-2008, 11:13 AM
What is your battle?

It's a never ending quest to offend and irritate internet forum readers.

Aratus
10-30-2008, 11:15 AM
I am also poor and needing to sell my bridge. Would you like to buy it?

hummmmm.... is it in brooklyn? i might give you an annie oakley plugged nickel
for the same... like what do i loose if i give you my BADLY worn nickel for the nice structurally
sound bridge in or near auld brooklyn! just so there is no confusion...you do know
i said B-R-O-O-K-L-Y-N not brookline! there is a difference! i could earn money from
having the bridge having these toll booths. i feel as if i am having a bright idea!:cool:

Aratus
10-30-2008, 11:17 AM
why did MSNBC ignor both nice PASTOR CHUCK BALDWIN and intrepid MONSIEUR BOB BARR in this?

Bruno
10-30-2008, 11:18 AM
It's a never ending quest to offend and irritate internet forum readers.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED> :p

Change
10-30-2008, 11:24 AM
I don't think anyone is "blaming" Ron Paul if McCain is defeated. Focus is about reform and the ability to move the ball foward on the field. That is the point. It is also about ethics. I don't think it is ethical to put Ron Paul's name on the ballot in two States that could impact the race when Dr. Paul himself asked for his name to be removed.

Ethics, and twisting the truth. I don't like to be used and I can't imagine anyone in this Liberty movement should under estimate the power of the media to do just that.

The media has a lot to do with how this entire Presidential Campaign has been covered. Long ago, both sold their soles to the media, I just don't want us to be a "tool" in their box to slam the Obama ball into the net.

If Obama wins he should earn your vote on his agenda, and just as Dr. Paul has said he is more of the same and farther away from his long career of achievements on taxing and spending and less government. But, at least McCain hasn't used the media tool or Paul to push for the Ron Paul Republican votes. McCain for good or bad, has not included Paul. Obama is using the media to work on that breach within the Repubican party. Know it for what it is.

In addition, McCain seems to have pissed off many of Republicans with his pick of Sarah Palin. I for one am very glad it wasn't Rudy. I strongly dislike Rudy.

slacker921
10-30-2008, 11:25 AM
why did MSNBC ignor both nice PASTOR CHUCK BALDWIN and intrepid MONSIEUR BOB BARR in this?

They didn't.. well, sort of.. Maddow showed their pics, talked about them, and the ticker thing at the bottom of the screen was scrolling info on the upcoming 3rd party debate. The YouTube you watched didn't include that?

If you're wondering why she didn't interview them? .... they aren't the ones polling at 4% in Montana - the same 4% McCain needs there.

Matt Collins
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Eat it neocon bitches. I may even watch Sean Hannity on election night just to watch him cry. Hannity will be jumping for joy off camera if Obama wins. Why? Because he is guaranteed ratings and a lot more money / prominence over the next 4 years. He can be an antagonist which means more viewership.

Trust me the business people of the media want Obama to win for that reason.

Matt Collins
10-30-2008, 11:34 AM
I don't think it is ethical to put Ron Paul's name on the ballot in two States that could impact the race when Dr. Paul himself asked for his name to be removed.I think Ron asked for his name to be removed after the deadline, right?

In fact I think I remember Ron saying that he didn't mind being on the ballot, but he wasn't the person who asked to be there.

Change
10-30-2008, 12:24 PM
I think Ron asked for his name to be removed after the deadline, right?

In fact I think I remember Ron saying that he didn't mind being on the ballot, but he wasn't the person who asked to be there.

No, I think it was when he found out. But, I guess I am trying to look at the realities of the battlefield. In the end, we will all be back at this regardless of who wins.

Myself, I am reduced to voting for the lesser of two evils. I wish it was different. I put my hat off to those who hold out and vote third party. But, even if the third party was in real position to take the White House, are they capable? I doubt it. I watched the debate between Saxby and the third party candidate. I was not impressed with him. He was asking for a debate while in the debate. He had some conflicting ideas as well. So, a real suggestion would be training for third party candidates. So, I truly believe Ron Paul is where he belongs within the Republican party with his commitment to clear basics of where the party should be and was a long time ago.

Building the Campaign for Liberty is wonderful and educating the public on issues, count me in. I guess we will all have to vote our minds, which is only what we should be doing anyway. I never thought the Campaign for Liberty was to build a third party, but was to get the message out and reform the Republican party.

I was very disappointed and still am with the GOP and the Republican Party. But I want to stay and fight within it.

heavenlyboy34
10-30-2008, 01:24 PM

One battle at a time.

LOL!! if he cries, would you mind youtubing it? I can't stand listening to that asshole. :p

Change
10-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Even though I was kicked off his political forum for standing up for Ron Paul. I wish him no ill will, but he does need a large piece of HUMBLE PIE. What to do with Keith Olbermann? Do you ever think that guy would actually eat a piece of HUMBLE PIE, ever. At least with Hannity, you see some moments of true deer in the headlights when he is proven wrong.

Olbermann for me, is so YUK!

Truly Hannity was responsible for the entire anti Ron Paul Campaign, he needs to ask for forgiveness!

I guess I am always willing to give someone credit for admitting they have made a mistake. Yet, I keep waiting.

Bern
10-30-2008, 02:26 PM
... Yet, I keep waiting.

You are channeling your energies into the wrong pursuits, IMHO.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
11-01-2008, 09:51 PM
If the GOP really cared about winning, or stopping Obama, they would have supported Ron Paul or at least his policies.

NYT: Republican soul searching has already begun
Posted by Don Rasmussen on 10/31/08 08:52 AM

The New York Times is out with a new piece evaluating the internal struggle that has already begun within the Republican Party for a new image and message, assuming a McCain defeat. For my part, I like the direction that members of the South Carolina party are proposing.

Gov. Mark Sanford of South Carolina, one of a handful of state executives who conservatives hope could help lead their party out of its doldrums, said President Bush had failed in his effort to rebrand the party and to expand its base. Mr. Sanford is among those counseling the party to return to conservative basics rather than risk undermining its ideological identity by trying to imitate Democrats.

“That is what ‘compassionate conservatism’ was about,” Mr. Sanford said. “It was a disaster.”

He said the party should stick to its limited-government message: “Our niche is maximizing individual liberty.”

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=3352&cpg=1

We shall see.

Change
11-02-2008, 12:52 PM
It will be what it is in the end