PDA

View Full Version : Anybody catch that daily show moment?

tomveil
10-29-2008, 11:51 PM
In a skit where they were making fun of "Vito the builder" who was interviewed on FOX, Jon Stewart interviews Bob the Builder, who ends the segment with "RON PAUL '08!"

Crazy.

ClayTrainor
10-29-2008, 11:52 PM
no way! :D

was it last nights episode?

tomveil
10-30-2008, 12:01 AM
It's currently on right now here on the west coast. I'm sure it will be on the comedy central website tomorrow.

Unspun
10-30-2008, 11:29 AM
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=189759&title=goin-rogue

pebcak
10-30-2008, 11:45 AM
Hahaha..!! This is the second time lately on the Daily Show where they threw out a "Ron Paul 08". :-) I guess they know who their audience is: mainly Obamabots with some Paulites mixed in.

Bruno
10-30-2008, 11:54 AM
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=189759&title=goin-rogue

Haha! That was great. :D

Hahaha..!! This is the second time lately on the Daily Show where they threw out a "Ron Paul 08". :-) I guess they know who their audience is: mainly Obamabots with some Paulites mixed in.

Obamabots are just Paulites who haven't realized it yet

ClayTrainor
10-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Was this the same episode that obama appeared?

Im canadian so the above link doesnt work for me. i just need to know if this is the oct 29th episode, thanks :cool:

richardfortherepublic
10-30-2008, 12:08 PM
If this is the one Osama was on, then it is the 3rd Ron Paul shout out in the past few weeks.

Nate K
10-30-2008, 12:08 PM
Looks more like an insult than a plug to me..

richardfortherepublic
10-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Its the daily show, what do you expect? He's asked Obama if he plans to "enslave the white race" during an interview.... and has called McCain "Too fucking old"

In Daily show standards, I would consider it as a good shout out.

Edit: Has John Stuart ever insulted Paul or his character? I do not remember such an instance.. from my experience, it seems like both John and Stephen take it easy on Ron Paul. Stephen took it a step further with the 'Ron Paul was right' segment...which, was probably one of the best segments I have seen on his show.

BarryDonegan
10-30-2008, 12:34 PM

you mean their audience is the United States of America? hahaha.

fatjohn
10-30-2008, 12:35 PM
I really like the daily show. A few weeks ago after a debate the question was of course who won the debate. And a so called ron paul spokeslady came up telling ron paul won the debate since both obama and mccain lost. Was also funny, but the real positive shoutout was like when he was bashing mccain and obama for saying the same about the bailout and stuff and screaming ron paul 08 just before the break.