PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs to start aggressively going after Obama for the next 4 years

AggieforPaul
10-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Like he used to with Clinton. He needs to point out the Obama administration's corrupt ties with Israel, his collusion with big business, lack of oversight of the federal reserve, interventionist foreign policy tactics, etc. Get on t.v. and bring up the topics that Romney, Huckabee, Palin, etc don't have the balls to bring up.

Then when the primaries roll around in 2012, he can emphatically point out that he's the only one qualified to challenge Obama. He can ask Republicans, "Do you want another feeble run at the white house like McCain put up in 2008? Do you want to see my opponents to bring up the same tired rhetoric about earmarks and President Obama's personal life, or would you like to see a campaign that focuses on the issues affecting this country that I've been alerting people about for the last 4 years?"

tonesforjonesbones
10-29-2008, 05:19 PM
I do not believe Ron Paul will run again. tones

AggieforPaul
10-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Its up to him and his family, but we really need him in 2012. I dont think Lawson will be ready by then, and dont get me started on Ventura.

tonesforjonesbones
10-29-2008, 05:23 PM
I'm not for Ventura. I don't think Ron Paul wanted to be president anyway. He started a movement..and that's great. We really should be stacking the deck from the bottom up in my opinion...from the local and state levels. tones

linux
I do not believe Ron Paul will run again. tones

Right. Someone needs to emerge between now and then.

bojo68
Are you kidding?? All Obama needs is a little bit of authority and he'll do himself in, won't need anything other than a few good investigative reporters, not that those exist anymore.

Mini-Me
10-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Even though Paul is unlikely to ever run again, I think the OP has a point: If he aggressively calls Obama out over the next four years, he'll make it easier for the next pro-liberty Presidential candidate.

tonesforjonesbones
10-29-2008, 05:25 PM
The press will not go against obama as we have already seen. if he wins...we're pretty much toast. Congress will give him a pass due to fear of the race card. I do NOT want to see the Komrade win. tones

tonesforjonesbones
10-29-2008, 05:26 PM
Ron Paul should be calling Obama out NOW..where is he? silent? obama's views on the founding fathers and constitution? Ron Paul should be SCReAMING by now...where is he? Who captured Dr Paul???? TONES

bojo68
10-29-2008, 05:27 PM
The press will not go against obama as we have already seen. if he wins...we're pretty much toast. Congress will give him a pass due to fear of the race card. I do NOT want to see the Komrade win. tones

I'll agree about the press, but I still hope there a damn few integral people in this country. Just a few Phillip Berg's here and there.(not often I compliment a lifelong democrat)

ClayTrainor
10-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Its up to him and his family, but we really need him in 2012. I dont think Lawson will be ready by then, and dont get me started on Ventura.

He's no Ron Paul, nor is he a Goldwater conservative and i disagree with jesse on lots of issues but,

I'm sure 90% of pauls supporters would support jesse if he had a viable chance of making an impact, and had a movement behind him. He's better than anythign the left and right keep putting out, you gotta admit that. he's honest, and cares about the constitution and has fought to defend it in more ways than one. He also has shown interest in a 2012 run, and just might do it. I'm all for Gary Johnson as well but, for those of you who reject Ventura... i agree with you for some of your reasons im sure, but at least consider him when the time comes, if he's all we really got besides typical MSM dem's and rep's.

And to the OP... Paul should just keep doing what he's doing. He doesnt need to play the "politics" game, he's just going to keep proving how right he is and gaining respect... his movement wont die regardless of if he runs again.

MRoCkEd
10-29-2008, 05:48 PM
You're right - Ron Paul and the C4L need to really bash all of the poor decisions Obama makes over the next 4 years. We need to open the public to the concept of liberty so they will be ready for whoever runs in 2012 (hopefully somebody does - if not ron, maybe johnson or ventura)