PDA

View Full Version : Here's Why Huckabee Is Legitimate Top Tier

max
09-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Don't dismiss the psuedo-christian fanatics in this video as a small handful of crazies. They are well funded, numerous, well organized, and every bit as passionate as we are.

Pastor Hucksterbee is a real adverseary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig

jblosser
09-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Don't dismiss them as unreachable, either. The street preachers in FW tried to get our groups to join them. They hand out Ron Paul slim jims in their churches now. :D

Magsec
09-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Huckabee would probably be the best top tier candidate then, but I'm really mixed about him getting entangled with Ron Paul. It helped both of them, which won't make me complain.

constituent
09-07-2007, 09:54 AM
huckabee is a flash in the pan. he looks nice enough (but too nice).
he's still preaching THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO LAHEY.

the only way he can stand a chance is if we pay him attention.
same thing for the media. the media will pay him attention, his
polling numbers will rise... but it will still mean nothing, just like
ron paul's 1-2% numbers mean nothing.

Santana28
09-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Uh, hello.... those Christian fanatics are a SMALL MINORITY. Their numbers and influence were inflated in an effort to prop up the Bush regime. Don't believe all the athiest anti-christian propaganda that you hear.

Huckabee is not Top Tier. He never was. The GOP are using him as a guinea pig right now to test out plans of attack against Ron Paul. He's a sacrificial lamb, selling his soul to the GOP for national exposure. He's already screwed up when given the national stage (pretty much admitting that the GOP is a sinking ship and they're going down with it). He'll be done soon.

If Huckabee is even still in this race at the end of the month, i will be VERY surprised.

max
09-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Don't dismiss them as unreachable, either. The street preachers in FW tried to get our groups to join them. They hand out Ron Paul slim jims in their churches now. :D

I'm not at all saying that Evangelicals are unreachable......I mean this certain sub-element with their community (the pro-Armageddon crowd) is beyond our reach and will be a formiddable force in the south.

Though there aint enough of them to make a majority....there are enough rapture - ready types to make Hucksterbee "top tier"

constituent
09-07-2007, 09:58 AM
'top-tier' is an invention of the ministry. we really must stop perpetuating this false perception max.

max
09-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Uh, hello.... those Christian fanatics are a SMALL MINORITY. Their numbers and influence were inflated in an effort to prop up the Bush regime. Don't believe all the athiest anti-christian propaganda that you hear.

Huckabee is not Top Tier. He never was. The GOP are using him as a guinea pig right now to test out plans of attack against Ron Paul. He's a sacrificial lamb, selling his soul to the GOP for national exposure. He's already screwed up when given the national stage (pretty much admitting that the GOP is a sinking ship and they're going down with it). He'll be done soon.

If Huckabee is even still in this race at the end of the month, i will be VERY surprised.

Not many folks vote in GOP primaries...so even a small , but passionate, minority can make an impact. Huckabee will be a challenge in the southern primaries. The mega pastors are already starting to promote him.

Daveforliberty
09-07-2007, 09:59 AM
First, as a Christian, I want to publicly state this does not represent all of us, so please folks, avoid painting us with one brush. I say we need a new group: "Christians United for Liberty."

That said, I think the Christian community is beginning to wise up to being hijacked by the neocon Machiavellians. Pastors and independent Christians like the ones in my family are comiing over to Ron Paul's message of Peace, Liberty and Prosperity. They are beginnning to realize that neocons are not their friends.

For this reason I am not as concerned about Huckabee as I would have been four or eight years ago. Nevertheless, the neocons will continue to try to elevate him, hoping to steal Christian votes from Ron Paul.

Christians, start talking about this at church.

Santana28
09-07-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm not at all saying that Evangelicals are unreachable......I mean this certain sub-element with their community (the pro-Armageddon crowd) is beyond our reach and will be a formiddable force in the south.

Though there aint enough of them to make a majority....there are enough rapture - ready types to make Hucksterbee "top tier"

my evangelical church is full of "rapture ready types" who not only know how to think for themselves and are encouraged to do so, THEY SUPPORT RON PAUL because they actually LOOK at the candidate's track records and clearly see that he is truly a man who does what he says and believes.

again, the segment that you speak of are a SMALL MINORITY - and not even their Christian brethren take them all that seriously. just because someone believes in the Rapture, doesn't mean they support whoever or whatever they are told to support blindly.

max
09-07-2007, 10:03 AM
my evangelical church is full of "rapture ready types" who not only know how to think for themselves and are encouraged to do so, THEY SUPPORT RON PAUL because they actually LOOK at the candidate's track records and clearly see that he is truly a man who does what he says and believes.

again, the segment that you speak of are a SMALL MINORITY - and not even their Christian brethren take them all that seriously.

well...u would know better than I do then....so I hope you're right.

But if Hagee, Roberston and the other false prophets jump on Huckabee's bandwagon...he will be a factor

have you used Ron pauil's "Statement of faith" with your fellow church goers?

max
09-07-2007, 10:05 AM
If I conveyed any disrespect for you guys, it wasnt my intent.

To reiterate, I am not talking about all evangelicals....I mean the fat phonies like Hagee and their blind cultists who follow him instead of Jesus.

Perhaps we need to come up with a new name for that crowd so their stink doesnt rub off on you good folks.

constituent
09-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Look Hagee is not a problem b/c he has to operate out of san antonio.

if you happen across his church sometime (it is near 1604 and 281 on the Northside), look at the zombied look on the parishoners face... i swear, i've gotten the meanest looks from people there before just passing by.

if he wants to get political, we just walk the property line on the access road to help expose the fraud or just wave hope for america signs or something... no problem.

the funny thing is that the church is situated right next to a neon pork-palace rib joint with a big pig on the sign. yet no one senses the irony... crazy.

M.Bellmore
09-07-2007, 10:08 AM
The statement of faith is a great "side 1". I'd like to come up with a candidate comparison + what Ron Paul stands for + exerpts from the Chuck Baldwin article. Unfortunately, I am terrible at graphics.

From the people I talk to, they want to know if the candidate supports their beliefs first (pro-life, etc), then the war, then economics.

Thoughts?

= Mark

constituent
09-07-2007, 10:09 AM
find me a link to the pics and post your text... i will, or someone else will (probably several folks) come up w/ something.

Santana28
well...u would know better than I do then....so I hope you're right.

But if Hagee, Roberston and the other false prophets jump on Huckabee's bandwagon...he will be a factor

have you used Ron pauil's "Statement of faith" with your fellow church goers?

Trust me - everyone learned their lesson the hard way from the last election. NO ONE wants to be made fools of again. Its obvious our votes were pandered and courted - people are VERY aware and cautious of that now.

You forget that a lot of Armageddon believing Christians are STAUNCHLY against the "New World Order" 1 world government, and any type of ID chip. And of course, abortion.

This election for Christians will be all about track record - and Ron Paul wins hands down.

And i haven't even had to use the Statement of faith.... we've had sermons on the need to return to "Constitutional" government.... ;)

themanhere
Don't dismiss the psuedo-christian fanatics in this video as a small handful of crazies. They are well funded, numerous, well organized, and every bit as passionate as we are.

Pastor Hucksterbee is a real adverseary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig

He will be out of the race before Ron Paul His donations are dwindling! If i see another huckabee thread im going to go crazy! He is not top teir never will be.

Quit listening to fox news they set this shit up do you think it was coincidence they put them side by side on the stage?

max
09-07-2007, 10:10 AM
The statement of faith is a great "side 1". I'd like to come up with a candidate comparison + what Ron Paul stands for + exerpts from the Chuck Baldwin article. Unfortunately, I am terrible at graphics.

From the people I talk to, they want to know if the candidate supports their beliefs first (pro-life, etc), then the war, then economics.

Thoughts?

= Mark

you can call RP's office and request free "slim jim" cards...

also, try my Founding Fathers Flyer" which u can download..

http://ronpaulpostcards.com/foundersflyer.html

Phenom24
09-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey all, I guess I would be described as a Christian "fanatic" as I'm faithful to church, read my Bible, etc..

But something I am going to start saying to my church friends is this:

"How is it we can live our lives by God's Word and say we believe in strict adherence to Biblical principles, obeying God's laws and also obeying man's laws 'Render to Caesar what is Caesar's' but we can't demand that our own country's government (and elected officials) do the same with the ultimate Law of the Land? (the Constitution)"

Another thing I thought of is something I hear in church frequently regarding the Bible - that the Bible is timeless, it's relevant today just as it was back then, but when we bring up the US Constitution it's almost an afterthought.. A la the "The Constitution is quaint" quite from Colbert.. But as much as Christians brag about the Founding Fathers and how many of them were Godly men, and God led them to craft such amazing, powerful documents that are the foundation for our country, why now do we feel what those great men taught us and set in place - just doesn't apply?

We either believe the Constitution is worthy of being followed and that the men who crafted it knew what they were doing -

OR WE DON'T!!!!!!

(sorry, I'm fed up with the current trend towards Republicans being total SHEEP, scared of being devoured by the Warhawks - YOU HAVE BEEN NEO-CONNED!)

In fact, I think I'm going to look for a t-shirt that says "We take our marching orders from the Constitution!" on it and have it say "You have been neo-conned" on the back with info about Ron Paul....

And I thought of one more thing: Since when does strictly following the law make you a liberal? Strictly following the Bible doesn't make you a liberal, it usually ends up in someone calling you a fundamentalist die-hard (insert name here) but when Ron Paul strictly follows the Constitution (and the Founders) people call him a liberal. I can't take it anymore.

(Can you tell I'm ranting a little? haha )

jblosser
09-07-2007, 10:11 AM

And I am talking about street preachers who opened with a statement that God put oil in the middle east so that the attention of the world would remain focused there and all nations would already be there when Armageddon came.

But they know their Bible, and the classical liberal Constitutional position of Ron Paul finds a lot of support there. Like with other groups we may disagree on a lot of things but we can still agree on the rule of law under the Constitution.

max
09-07-2007, 10:12 AM
He will be out of the race before Ron Paul His donations are dwindling! If i see another huckabee thread im going to go crazy! He is not top teir never will be.

Quit listening to fox news they set this shit up do you think it was coincidence they put them side by side on the stage?

Dude...of course FOX built him up....however, the masses follow the media lead...How do u think the "top tier" became the "top tier"..

Like it or not, the media does disctate this....If they wanted to, they could take Duncan Hunter and catapult him overnight into "top tier"....and the sheep would start flocking to him..

leipo
09-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Wow. This is disturbing..
Check out this quote from 4:23:

"Who is the anti-christ?"

"One of the things is that that he's charismatic, but he also will be a man of peace and so he will be one who has promoted peace for many years"

That sounds like our man. i thought the anti-christ was considered an evil person among these extremists. But they only present positive points

jblosser
09-07-2007, 11:01 AM
The notion of the anti-christ is a "man of peace" who manages to unite the world under a banner of false peace against Israel, then hand the nations over to evil.

It fits better with a notion of fascist, one world government peace than a notion of legal, diplomatic peace. The people who worry about this are haters of the UN and things like CFR because of the notion of one-world government. They don't fear losing US sovereignty, they fear being united against Israel.